Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blehhs! I got tagged by zhiweii! to do some crappy husband thing. Blehhs. But since I'm soo obedient, here goes.

8 qualities you expect in a potential spouse:
1) Nice? (everyone goes: duhhhh)
2) Uh, caring? (everyone goes: duhhhh)
3) He must have an, uh, unique personality? Uh? (everyone goes: shut up man.)
4) He MUST NOT SMOKE.
5) He cannot be shorter than me. Cannot be way taller than me. Otherwise height difference would be like O.O because I'm so short already.
6)Ehhs. He must not be a two timer. MUST BE LOYAL. (urgh, this is mushy shit)
7) MUST LOVE MUSHIES LIKE ME
8) Must understand me; know what I fear and what I like, understand my personality, etc. etc.

I suspect everyone's heads are drooping on their tables, snoring away. Because this thing is BORING. YAY!!!!! (:

So I shall tag random people too:
Belinda!
Grace!

Josie!
Rachelle!

Mellos!
Priscilla!

Must do hor. (:

Love ya guys!

I'm freaking random. Oh yesh, please ignore my poor, ruined tagboard. My reputation is down the drain. Man. I didn't do all that crappy stuff, so don't think I did... i'm not that wu liao. O.O you can guess who, don't ya? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home