Sunday, April 23, 2006

Okay, things are much better... It still aches, but it's fading. Slowly, but I'm kinda sure it's going. (: By next week, I will hope I've lost all these depressed feelings.

Yay. So anyways, today woke up as late as usual. 11 plus, olehh! And okay, I HAVE SKYPE! SKYPE IS SO COOL OKAY. Josie is seriously retarded, she enjoys farting into the microphone a whole lot. I laugh until my stomach aches, seriously. XD

Right now, I am skyping with Josie... I shall type out what Josie says.

Josie: You scared!
Debbie: You scared?
Josie: You scared!! I anyhow say Alt F4 and suddenly the window closed! OMG! I'm so freaked out!!
Debbie: You're so retarded.

Josie: ((sing song voice)) ALTERNATE F4... CLOSE THE WINDOW....
Debbie: You're so retarded.
Josie: WHAT!!
Debbie: You're seriously retarded.
Josie: Okay.

Yesh, Josie is seriously that lame. She's scared of me posting about her lameness so she's asking me to close the window. Oh yesh, tuition was boring. And everyone was scolding me for not letting my sister eat my food. Diao.

Okay, so ANYWAY..

WALK AWAY BY KELLY CLARKSON RULES

I'm looking for attention
Not another question
Should you stay or should you go?
Well, if you don't have the answer
Why you still standin' here?
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Just walk away
Just walk away
Just walk away


AND SLIPPED AWAY BY AVRIL LAVIGNE

The day you slipped away
Was the day i found
It won't be the same ohh..
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same oh

AND ONLY HOPE BY MANDY MOORE... (this one's seriously meaningful)

There's a song that's inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold.
But you sing to me over and over and over again.
So, I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.

NOW I KNOW WHERE JOSIE GOT HER 'awake in the infinite cold" thing from XD She's playing Only Hope through Skype now. Seriously, skype is freaking cool. You SHOULD DOWNLOAD SKYPE. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home