Thursday, May 04, 2006

WHEEE GOLD GOLD GOLD FOR NAPFA!!!

Even though I didn't do well this year, I amazingly got gold. I hadn't done sit and reach, inclined pull ups, sit ups, standing broad jump and shuttle run since last year's NAPFA. I got a whole lot of Cs, only 2 As. BUT WHATEVER! I was aiming for ONLY C ANYWAYS!

YAY! Okay, today, during the stupid assembly period, they stupidly talked about a stupid topic; having sex with boyfriends or something. I found it appalling. It's sort of... NC16, isn't it? I mean, we're thirteen year olds... but whatever. It was freaking funny. Mr Wong was asked to choose between the short skirt and the long skirt.. he so bo liao, say, "white blouse and white skirt". I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF AT THAT ONE..

And Mr Tay looked so pervertic, his hand was cupped beneath his face and he was staring dreamily at the girls on stage talking about... ahem ahem.. so SE lah. SO FUNNY! LOL! Hazel and I were pointing at each other when those people on stage asked who was attached... She stupid lah, she's the one who's attached to a particular Mr. Wee Ting Yit... I'm not attached at all loh! Then Mr Tay saw and he smirked! EEYURGH!

Then the girl sang really good at the end. She should have joined Singapore Idol. Sadly, she couldn't really sustain and pitch.. she kept taking lotsa breaths... and she went outta tune minorly. But her voice is freaking strong.

After that, we had to go for NAPFA lah. Freaky loh... Once I stepped into class people were screaming about how I should have raised my hand about the 'being attached' thing and about 'how it taught me a lesson'... EEYURGH! YUCK YUCK YUCK. They were talking about not being a sex object to a guy or something like that... EWW ((goosebumps rise))

During NAPFA hor, we had to go for sit and reach first lahh!!! I was like "OMG" then we waited for soooo long okay. Kept changing queues. Sushi took my measurement... both were exactly the same... it was hilarious... the second time, I pushed, hesitated, then pushed some more. Sushilla said that wasn't counted. Hmph. Then my shuttle run so suay, i never put the bean bag behind the white line!!! EEH! So it got forfeited...Then the second time I ran I don't care le... I missed the bean bag lah! Because I was so tired after the first try... only got 12.1! Then I heck care le lah. "


After that went for inclined pull ups... did 19... the stupid teacher was like, "19... 19... 19... not counted! You're only using your head (in chinese lah)! 19... 19.. 19.." Then I got so pissed I just let go of the damned bar. Hmph. Effing teacher. But still got A lah. (:

Okay then after that I went for sit ups... so painful at the end lah!!! I struggled like hell and managed to do 37... (: yay! A. So painful... my legs and stomach and jaw (for some strange, inexplicable reason) ached. Oww.

STANDING BROAD JUMP WAS NEXT. I had to go for Mr Idiotic Foo, the supposed admirer of Miss Oon. He was in a bad mood lah.. so scary lorh. Then I jumped first time... only 153... suay de yao si!!! Second time 160... aiyah, C le, heck care lah. > <>

4 Cs, 2 As... still in the running for gold or not? ((counts on fingers)) 22! OMG! Just scraped a Gold... OLEHHHHHHHH!!! (:

Okay then then yesterday during nathy's lesson some VERY SMART PERSON went to write 'Debbie loves [insert name here]' at the highest, smallest corner of the blackboard. I was freaking pissed okay. I was so scared Nathy saw, so while we were writing instructions for some frying egg crap, I ran behind her and jumped up to erase the damned thing. I SUCCEEDED.

I suspect the culprits to be Rachelle and Josie.

And outside the classroom written on the wall with chalk was another "debbie <3s>

Aiyah, type a lot le. Wheeeeee... yesterday third lang boring.. But when my daddy fetched all of us, we were telling ghost stories... ALL OF US WERE SCREAMING LIKE MAD! Then in the end my father scolded me after they were let off because we didn't wait outside MOELC for him when he asked me to... So scary, he almost shouted lah. Then he said we were very noisy. Whatever lorh. > <>

Then yesterday Zhi Yi told us sooo scary ghost story.. me and hiu hiu were running away from her and screaming our heads off... seriously lah. It was freaking scary. > <

JOSIE STILL LOVES MUSH HEADS YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home