Tuesday, May 02, 2006

WHEEE!! I am so slacking. I have to do some crap for Chinese tomorrow but eh WHO CARES. I AM VIRGIN YAY!

Go see today's IN paper. It's seriously gross. URGH. (:

Okay, now, I shall thank people individually for my presents. Because I am wu liao. I have 4 maple cashcards now. Ohh yeah.

Maple Cash Card givers...

Zhi Yi, Lovin, Hazel, Hiu Min, Gloria, Yan Yee, Sock Yie: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DIARY AND THE MAPLE CARD. FAERRY, YAY!!!

Belindie: Whee, nice nickname eh? HAHAHA! I don't know if you'll read this but... THANKS FOR THE MAPLE CARD. ORANGE MUSHROOM YAY! (: I love mushies. <333

Josie: MY DARLING! hahahaah. Depression buddy. YESH, thank you so damn much for the maple cashcard. Lolz. FAERRY. (:

Wei Kee: Aiyoh, I don't think you'll read this lah, but THANKS TOO... (: My brother damn jealous...wheeee... BLUE SNAIL. YAY! It goes with my brother's red snail. Wahahaha.

OTHER PRESSIE GIVERS:

Jing Yi: MY BESTIE FOR 503281212712327903270 years (fine, 7 years, but whatever)!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO SOOO MUCH for the pretty boxie thing you gave me! IT'S SO PRETTY! I put all my maple cash cards in it. Yay!

Yong Xin: WOOTS THAT FURRY CUTE DOGGY THING. THANK YOU!!! It's cutee... <33

Grace: The little soft toy puppy was so damn cute okay. Thank you!!! And the teddy bear too. Yay <33

Joan: HAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the black-blue pen which you keep taking back from me. Hmph.

Michelle Tang: MY SHORTIE SHORTIE SEC2 SENIOR. YAY thank you so much for the cute little doll. It's short and fat, just like you!!!

My sister: HAHAH YOU WON'T read this but. Thanks for that T shirt. It be pretty. Yay...

I'm so sorry if I left anyone out... Please inform me. Woots. I'm sooo wu liao. Yay, this was FUNNETH! (: I AM 13...

13 is an UNLUCKY NUMBER... and I'm having an unlucky year.

OH YEAH TODAY WAS THE MATHS TEST. It was doable. HAH! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home