DAMN, BLUE HOUSE WAS SECOND.
Yesterday was sports day... and my house, BLUE, lost to GREEN. DAMN! BOLLYWOOD BLUE RAWKS OKAY. And we lost by like 24 points. OMG, it was so damn disappointing. I was feeling so sad. And the blue house comm were all hugging and crying. Plus, the last year blue house captains were crying too. It was so sad.
Okay, so yesterday kinda sucked, but it was really fun as well. We all had to assemble on the field and there were these HUGE FAT ANTS with ENORMOUS BUTTS crawling around in the grass underneath me! We were all actually supposed to sit down on the grass but oh my god, there were so many freaking ants! I was squatting and shrieking and hopping from one foot to another, trying to kill those disastrous, fat juicy ants. Okay, I am sadistic, but seriously, those ants were crawling on my SHOES. GROSSNESS.
That part sucked, duh. Then it started to RAIN. SO SUAY MAN. I was still hopping around frantically and squatting (i was one of the few who refused to sit down) and then we all said this prayer... "Dear Lord, please don't let it rain..." etc etc.. even though it was ALREADY raining, but whatever, I stopped hopping around and clasped my hands to pray...
Amazingly, the rain slowed down and stopped completely. We were all "whoaaaaa, just after praying the rain stopped!" Miraculous!! YAY! Thank you, dear Lord... for letting us continue the sports day. Wahhahaa. After praying this huge bug the size of a big toe came hopping around. That was seriously freaky. I was yelling my head off. Then SOMEONE BEHIND ME pissed me off by acting all cool and saying, "It's just A BUG... it's so tiny! SHUT UP LAH!" and I was so freaking pissed. The bug was enormous okay. Its feelers were swaying ominously in the air and it looked freaking gross.
I swear, it was advancing towards me. Then this Sec 1 girl came over and crushed it. We all went, "ew" and I was like "WOOOOT IT DIEDD!" After that I screamed and danced (the stupid family dance; that sucked) and sang and screamed some more. My throat ached. Really painful.
Forgot to mention. My blue drink can (for shaking) had the word "VIRGIN" on it. I was boasting to everyone that I was REALLY REALLY REALLY A VIRGIN. YAY!!! (:
Okay, then after that we had to do our house cheer. I thought we were kinda soft; I could hear my own voice. But we still got FIRST FOR HOUSE CHEER! SO HAPPY! (: Okay okay then there was this cheer routine by little kiddies from JB. OMG! IT WAS SOO PRETTY AND NEAT. I wouldn't be able to wave pompoms like that.
Then there was the cheer routine by the individual houses. Okay, I admit it, Green was the best. So pretty. All those cheerleaders could dance freaking well. :D Then after most of the indivual 100m races, the rain started AGAIN. We all started singing happily and bombed other houses and did the Kallang wave. Fun-ness. And they only gave us a BUN. For DINNER. It ended at 8, because of the damned rain.
Then there was the 4x100m RELAY. SO FUN!!! We all stood up and screamed until my throat was so painful. My voice went all squeaky. But at least it was loud enough for screaming. Yay! Blue won quite a few relay races, hah! And at first we were third... but we overtook yellow on Sports Day, mwahahahaha!!! (:
So in the end, the teacher's race and family race was cancelled. SADNESS ABOUNDETHS. And we were first for overall cheering too, since we so badly wanted to catch up. There were these two boys, brothers of sisters from blue house, waving the blue house flag around like crazed maniacs. I seriously thought they were nuts. Sock Yie and Hiu and Jing and I were all laughing our heads off at their stupidity. THEY COMPLETELY SHAMED OUR HOUSE! Then they swiped lots of girls with the flag and almost broke it.. O.o
In the end, Green was first, Blue second, Yellow third and Red fourth. I feel bad for red... they haven't won for 12 years. =(
Okay, enough rambling. Shall shut up now. YAY BOLLYWOOD BLUE WILL ALWAYS RULE. (:
Yesterday was sports day... and my house, BLUE, lost to GREEN. DAMN! BOLLYWOOD BLUE RAWKS OKAY. And we lost by like 24 points. OMG, it was so damn disappointing. I was feeling so sad. And the blue house comm were all hugging and crying. Plus, the last year blue house captains were crying too. It was so sad.
Okay, so yesterday kinda sucked, but it was really fun as well. We all had to assemble on the field and there were these HUGE FAT ANTS with ENORMOUS BUTTS crawling around in the grass underneath me! We were all actually supposed to sit down on the grass but oh my god, there were so many freaking ants! I was squatting and shrieking and hopping from one foot to another, trying to kill those disastrous, fat juicy ants. Okay, I am sadistic, but seriously, those ants were crawling on my SHOES. GROSSNESS.
That part sucked, duh. Then it started to RAIN. SO SUAY MAN. I was still hopping around frantically and squatting (i was one of the few who refused to sit down) and then we all said this prayer... "Dear Lord, please don't let it rain..." etc etc.. even though it was ALREADY raining, but whatever, I stopped hopping around and clasped my hands to pray...
Amazingly, the rain slowed down and stopped completely. We were all "whoaaaaa, just after praying the rain stopped!" Miraculous!! YAY! Thank you, dear Lord... for letting us continue the sports day. Wahhahaa. After praying this huge bug the size of a big toe came hopping around. That was seriously freaky. I was yelling my head off. Then SOMEONE BEHIND ME pissed me off by acting all cool and saying, "It's just A BUG... it's so tiny! SHUT UP LAH!" and I was so freaking pissed. The bug was enormous okay. Its feelers were swaying ominously in the air and it looked freaking gross.
I swear, it was advancing towards me. Then this Sec 1 girl came over and crushed it. We all went, "ew" and I was like "WOOOOT IT DIEDD!" After that I screamed and danced (the stupid family dance; that sucked) and sang and screamed some more. My throat ached. Really painful.
Forgot to mention. My blue drink can (for shaking) had the word "VIRGIN" on it. I was boasting to everyone that I was REALLY REALLY REALLY A VIRGIN. YAY!!! (:
Okay, then after that we had to do our house cheer. I thought we were kinda soft; I could hear my own voice. But we still got FIRST FOR HOUSE CHEER! SO HAPPY! (: Okay okay then there was this cheer routine by little kiddies from JB. OMG! IT WAS SOO PRETTY AND NEAT. I wouldn't be able to wave pompoms like that.
Then there was the cheer routine by the individual houses. Okay, I admit it, Green was the best. So pretty. All those cheerleaders could dance freaking well. :D Then after most of the indivual 100m races, the rain started AGAIN. We all started singing happily and bombed other houses and did the Kallang wave. Fun-ness. And they only gave us a BUN. For DINNER. It ended at 8, because of the damned rain.
Then there was the 4x100m RELAY. SO FUN!!! We all stood up and screamed until my throat was so painful. My voice went all squeaky. But at least it was loud enough for screaming. Yay! Blue won quite a few relay races, hah! And at first we were third... but we overtook yellow on Sports Day, mwahahahaha!!! (:
So in the end, the teacher's race and family race was cancelled. SADNESS ABOUNDETHS. And we were first for overall cheering too, since we so badly wanted to catch up. There were these two boys, brothers of sisters from blue house, waving the blue house flag around like crazed maniacs. I seriously thought they were nuts. Sock Yie and Hiu and Jing and I were all laughing our heads off at their stupidity. THEY COMPLETELY SHAMED OUR HOUSE! Then they swiped lots of girls with the flag and almost broke it.. O.o
In the end, Green was first, Blue second, Yellow third and Red fourth. I feel bad for red... they haven't won for 12 years. =(
Okay, enough rambling. Shall shut up now. YAY BOLLYWOOD BLUE WILL ALWAYS RULE. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home