OH MA GAWD!!! I failed my history test badly. Because I didn't TOUCH a single page of chapter 4 and so many questions came from there. I was completely CLUELESS man. > <
I'm probably gonna get at least 6/25. Most is 10. Hah. I will never pass. I counted my own marks during the test, see. : D I think I'm gonna set the record for the lowest mark in the level. Seriously. It's cca 3 lehhs! I AM SO FREAKIN STUPID! I didn't know had to study chp 4... Me sad... > <
And I spelt Mekong Delta as Melcom Delta. Eeyurgh, what was up with my brain! > <
AHHHHHHHHHHH we gotta type out the damned instructions for the stupid board game thingo. For some reason I don't find ours really fun.. It's just answering questions. Blearghs! But I like the Mount Fuji spirally thingo that we are gonna stick on it. Yay. (:
What happened today... ah yes. Um. Wait. I can't remember! But anyways, tomorrow us choir girls have to go and perform for Anderson Secondary because we're their guest performer. I am gonna get home SO FREAKING late tomorrow night. Like 10 something. Don't know how I'm supposed to rush out my homework. And I'm the only choir girl in class. Oh em GEE.
I'm really gonna fail history damn badly... omg! I am gonna DIE. SO BAD. PAHH! How could this happpeeeennn to me, i made my mistake, got nowhere to run, the night goes ONNN... Um. Okay. Excuse me.
GAKUEN ALICE IS FREAKING NICE. All girls, please go watch! It's so kawaiii desu! (:
My smarty smarty sister downloaded tsubasa chronicle episodes 27 and 28 from the Internet. Yayyness. The clearr ones too. Now, tsubasa chronicle episodes 1 to 26 are COPYRIGHTED so you can't download them from the Internet!!! It's ILLEGAL. WOOTS.
I didn't study my chinese spelling; just read through it. You know number 4? I almost had a heart attack when I saw my marks. I thought wang lao shi gave me the wrong paper.. but it was mine. YAY this time my ting xie's gonna pull me upp!!!!!!!! : D ME HAPPY!
Okay, I gonna watch TSUBASA CHRONICLE EP 28 NOW. YAY. MUST WATCH K?? It's a really nice anime too. (:
P.S: ignore my tagboard. really, ignore it.
I'm probably gonna get at least 6/25. Most is 10. Hah. I will never pass. I counted my own marks during the test, see. : D I think I'm gonna set the record for the lowest mark in the level. Seriously. It's cca 3 lehhs! I AM SO FREAKIN STUPID! I didn't know had to study chp 4... Me sad... > <
And I spelt Mekong Delta as Melcom Delta. Eeyurgh, what was up with my brain! > <
AHHHHHHHHHHH we gotta type out the damned instructions for the stupid board game thingo. For some reason I don't find ours really fun.. It's just answering questions. Blearghs! But I like the Mount Fuji spirally thingo that we are gonna stick on it. Yay. (:
What happened today... ah yes. Um. Wait. I can't remember! But anyways, tomorrow us choir girls have to go and perform for Anderson Secondary because we're their guest performer. I am gonna get home SO FREAKING late tomorrow night. Like 10 something. Don't know how I'm supposed to rush out my homework. And I'm the only choir girl in class. Oh em GEE.
I'm really gonna fail history damn badly... omg! I am gonna DIE. SO BAD. PAHH! How could this happpeeeennn to me, i made my mistake, got nowhere to run, the night goes ONNN... Um. Okay. Excuse me.
GAKUEN ALICE IS FREAKING NICE. All girls, please go watch! It's so kawaiii desu! (:
My smarty smarty sister downloaded tsubasa chronicle episodes 27 and 28 from the Internet. Yayyness. The clearr ones too. Now, tsubasa chronicle episodes 1 to 26 are COPYRIGHTED so you can't download them from the Internet!!! It's ILLEGAL. WOOTS.
I didn't study my chinese spelling; just read through it. You know number 4? I almost had a heart attack when I saw my marks. I thought wang lao shi gave me the wrong paper.. but it was mine. YAY this time my ting xie's gonna pull me upp!!!!!!!! : D ME HAPPY!
Okay, I gonna watch TSUBASA CHRONICLE EP 28 NOW. YAY. MUST WATCH K?? It's a really nice anime too. (:
P.S: ignore my tagboard. really, ignore it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home