Monday, January 10, 2011


BUAEEAJAKJHAEIYEA*^*@*&!@%&@%&@^
I AM CRAZY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YO WHASSUP

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo everybody!

School was useless today I should have just ponned seriously
Retarded chem tutorial and lecture in which I learnt nothing
at all. NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G

AND I AMMMM LIKE REALLY HUNGRY AND I NEED TO DO MY ECONS HOLI HW AND EVERYTHING ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wah lao my dinner's already finished and I'm still hungry.

Hungry. Hungry. Hungry
hahaahahahahahahaaaahaahahaaha

I'm seriously going crazy YEAH BABY

Today was a day filled with stalking DawnChia Hahahahahahaha it was highly entertaining, Babyfats lynette and I used our partner-in-crime powers and did not get discovered at all, right till the very end
Oh and things are really sweet and complementary and compatible and lovely and matching and pretty and sexy and handsome hahahahahahahaha

I am bored I miss people. Bleah
bleah
bleah
bleah

bleah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home