To me, you are one half of a whole,

and I am the other
on our separate, tilted plates of life
---
I'm not talking,
only because I'm waiting to see how much you want to talk to me.
I feel irrational and stupid actually, and I really want to pick up my phone and send a withering wimpy apologetic text etc but I always, always do that.
And this time I was really hurt and I don't think I had no right to be angry.
But, now, I'm using this as a gauge, as a test
Telling myself not to give in, like I do so often.
I want to stand up for myself, and from this,
observe
how much you really need me
and how much I truly matter, to you
Feels like I don't matter at all, now\

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home