I have not written stories for a long time, so let me try to narrate my extremely exciting experience today in a sort of short-story-form just for fun and just because I am really lazy to finish my Periodic table tutorial which I have been slowly and painstakingly doing for the past 2 days. Not to mention I am highly distracted by everything and I am extremely unproductive ...
Right, my brother just loomed over me and was breathing heavily and angrily and peered into my pencilbox. What the hell, why would I ever touch anything of his?!??!!!!! It'd probably be heavily infested with saliva. =/
---
I Got Flashed at by a Little Boy It was a cloudy, darkish sort of day. Clouds loomed, tiny droplets of rain pattered quietly and lightly on the ground, and I needed to take shelter... somewhere. Nearby there was a colourful playground and it seemed like a wonderful idea to invade children's territory and maybe meet some handsome baby boys. A potential male toddler was clutching onto a fence and peering into the roads, blissfully oblivious to the drizzle and not seeming desperate at all to take shelter.
(To tell the truth my paedophilic intents were not that strong but I was just getting bored of the block I was aimlessly walking around in)
I approached the playground gleefully. The toddler shot me a glance, scurried hastily to the playground and clambered up the bright yellow ladder. My entry into the sheltered platform was blocked by the little boy and I stopped stupidly in my tracks, waiting behind him. He seemed to be having trouble climbing up and his butt was really fat (probably covered with pampers) and I was extremely tempted to give him a hand up.
But to train his independence I let the little boy conquer his mountain alone. He clumsily pushed himself up with his small, stubby knee and slowly spun around to face the roads, then looked down at me.
He was adorable. He had black, fluffy hair, white, milky skin, and large round eyes that seemed to occupy half his face. His face was chubby with baby fats and slightly strangely angled, but all baby boys are attractive to me so it was okay. I smiled kindly at him and he continued to stare at me with his huge black eyes.
"Dere?" he suddenly spoke up, and pointed in the distance. I turned around and squinted hard into the direction he was pointing in but I had no freaking idea what he was talking about?
"Huh? Hmm?" I said in a baby voice so as to connect better with him on a personal level.
"Dere!! Babehaeb!!!" he began to mumble baby sounds and pointed again in the distance. I nodded intelligently to show that I understood.
He then ran away, disappeared for a while, and started screaming when his maid wanted to carry him back home. I guess he liked the playground (and me???) more than his house. =x
To escape from his maid he desperately scrambled up the ladder again, glanced shortly at me, and then with great gusto, plonked his fat pamper-ed butt on to the wet slide and happily slid down.
When he got up, there was a huge damp splotch on the seat of his cottony blue pants. By this time, I had already managed to climb up to the sheltered platform and was quietly observing him. He ran around in circles for a while, and then suddenly climbed back up the ladder and towards me.
"BEahhhhh! Babebeabaebhahhh!!" he started mumbling as if he were about to cry, and looked desperately at me.
"Huh? What happened?" I asked him bemusedly.
His face scrunched up and his black eyes were pleading as he started to pull at the elastic band of his pants.
"Bahhhh!!! Byububuububababa!" he wailed, scrabbling frantically at his pants.
Suddenly he pulled everything down and his little thing down there, shrivelled and wrinkled, wobbled at me. O_O
I was really, really scared that he wanted to pee.
"Oh no, hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!" I started laughing nervously and he began to reach for my shoulders, as if he was asking me to carry him. While he was pants-less. (TURNED OUT HE HAD NO PAMPERS)
I looked desperately around for his maid because he was starting to cry quite hard and he was grabbing repeatedly at me and well, he was still trying to take off his pants completely. She rushed over quickly and when he saw her he started shrieking,
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOO!!!!"
He looked really frightened and he quickly pressed himself close to my legs.
"Don't cry," I said soothingly to him as I bent down and hugged him around his soft waist. He quietened immediately and wrapped his fingers around my finger.
His maid climbed up to the sheltered platform, pulled his pants back up, and plucked him away from me while he kept crying and crying.
"I think his pants are wet," I murmured.
"Yes I'll bring him back home to change," she replied apologetically.
I caught him shooting me one last, longing look...
And then, she left hastily, with the cute baby boy in her arms.
---
First time I ever got flashed at. And I think little kids have something for me. HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! This little kid was looking for me to save him from his wet pants or something, and wanted me to carry him, and held my hand! :33333333333 Adorable, although the part where he was like bare below was a bit shocking. =x But I wasn't too surprised by how it looked cuz I've seen it a million times when my brother was young and pranced around the house naked.
Okay I'm tired. Couldn't really write well cuz I was too tired/sian to think properly. And well, I got bored of writing :( Sigh what happened to my interest in writing in the past... :(
(And I'm not really a paedophile and I don't think the boy was in love with me, it was all for the story's interesting-factor's sake HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home