Friday, May 07, 2010

I hope I've chosen the right path, although

I'm really too young to tell, aren't I?


I feel a strange mixture of sadness and relief
Once again, let me see how things go.

I missed missing you, but I realised
missing you didn't make any more sense
when missing you didn't yield anything
all i did was miss the past

I may never return to.
Maybe it's better this way

but I once did love,

now I'm just not so sure


and does that say a lot



I think I start afresh;
choose where my heart wants to go.

and then,

wait for the outcome, once again

(I think my life is just a massive blank timeline, waiting
to be filled
when will it ever?)



thank you, really really...

you painted my life and caught me when I was falling;

and I still want to keep you in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home