The sun was unbelievably hot today, got sunburnt until I look retarded... (
Anyway, VJ ORIENTATION WAS QUITE FUN OVERALL LAH HEHEHEHEHE(I do wish I had a more enthu OG though, only some people were enthu, but my OGLs were damn nice and friendly and everyone was very nice also actually, hahahaha. So I shan't complain. =X)
I love the mass dances and the cheers, I feel like jumping up to do the WOOOHOO! dance or Whiney whiney whiney WHOO~
But no, right now my limbs feel so wracked from standing/running around/WAITING for games to start that I think I'll rest soon. And my face. When I prod it, it hurts.
Sunburn always makes me feel very tired.
And my nose looks even more prominent than it already does, good job.
Hope 10S38 is a nice class, =x
But I guess everything that's happening is all part of God's plan, so I shall have courage and follow. =)
Wheeee, class orientation tomorrow
Sadly I'm separated from all my good friends despite all of us choosing the same subject combi. Rocks. Never mind we can study together still heh heh...
Anyway, VJ ORIENTATION WAS QUITE FUN OVERALL LAH HEHEHEHEHE
I love the mass dances and the cheers, I feel like jumping up to do the WOOOHOO! dance or Whiney whiney whiney WHOO~
But no, right now my limbs feel so wracked from standing/running around/WAITING for games to start that I think I'll rest soon. And my face. When I prod it, it hurts.
Sunburn always makes me feel very tired.
And my nose looks even more prominent than it already does, good job.
Hope 10S38 is a nice class, =x
But I guess everything that's happening is all part of God's plan, so I shall have courage and follow. =)
Wheeee, class orientation tomorrow
Sadly I'm separated from all my good friends despite all of us choosing the same subject combi. Rocks. Never mind we can study together still heh heh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home