This was originally written on 31st January 2010 but yes, I lagged too much in composing it so I'll just post it up now =x
Decided on BCME...
Even though I'm not really much of a Science person, apparently it's the safest and most useful combi to take. Argh, Lit was really attractive too but what the hell would I do with it in the future other than becoming a Lit/EL teacher, or becoming a poet -_-
I guess I'll have to learn to balance both Arts and Sciences anyway and stop relying on Arts because it seriously would close many doors in the future. And I do need to start learning more about the world because I'm always so clueless.
So yes Econs here I come, even though everyone says it's damn difficult and it sucks, but the useful-ness of it owns everything else. =x
---
My audition yesterday was the shortest one I'd ever had in my whole life.
I stepped in, and Mr Nelson Kwei played 2 scales (A-a-a-a-aaaa.... *break voice on last one 'cause cannot reach*) going downwards, then 3 scales going upwards (a-a-a-A-AAAHHH *screeched and melted everyone's eardrums...*), then he said "SOP1" and gestured towards the door.
I think the whole thing was less than a minute, hope that's... a normal and okay thing... Since everyone else's seemed to have been longer...
After that, went off to celebrate Dawn's belated birthday AGAIN. She'd better love all of us, =x
Our SexyHammyKuzco10A1DawnChia!
Ate a lot, wreaked havoc in Swensens by waving balloons around and singing Happy Birthday extremely loudly,

(We kept trying to force Dawn to bite the candle off the ice cream but she whacked it off instead.)



Then after we stuffed ourselves we ... accompanied HC to collect her contacts,
Crashed Carrefour to buy FBTs, terrorized the place and plonked ourselves on sofas,
(I look cross-eyed, good job)
Wrecked Toys 'R' Us with screaming and whacking,
(Dawn looks like an elated hammy here =3)


and played retarded Orientation games (HAI NAN JI FAN, HAINANJIFAN HAINANJIFAN... --reach Dawn Chia and fail) at the rooftop called the Sky Garden in Suntec. HuaiChyn and I went walking around the place after stuffing ourselves with tutukueh

to hunt down the other two retards who disappeared, and almost interrupted a couple who were about to kiss.
They came back afterward, after HC and I had to walk one entire round for them. -_-
And then they accompanied me to wait for my mum~


HAHAH WE ARE THE MOST EPIC 'family' ever; thanks so much for the fun day ~!
Had a reunion dinner at night where we all went insane, too, luckily our room was some sort of private one
The restaurant was on the 33rd floor or something, so there was a rather lovely view ~


---
I think JC will be really fun, but really tiring
Sort of starting to miss Stnicks and the vampire coven and choir people and classmates;
but hopefully we'll all catch up in the hols (:
on a sidenote, Dawn is watching Barbie now.
---
JC's quite fun so far, admittedly I haven't assimilated into the VJ life yet, maybe because the culture's very different, and I've been in a girls' school for 10 years... My class/Choir seem quite promising though.
YO VJC! WHAT'S UP! ~
10S38 ftw, (:
Pokepokepoke, pokepokepoke, pokepoke SAN BA (3 8)
Decided on BCME...
Even though I'm not really much of a Science person, apparently it's the safest and most useful combi to take. Argh, Lit was really attractive too but what the hell would I do with it in the future other than becoming a Lit/EL teacher, or becoming a poet -_-
I guess I'll have to learn to balance both Arts and Sciences anyway and stop relying on Arts because it seriously would close many doors in the future. And I do need to start learning more about the world because I'm always so clueless.
So yes Econs here I come, even though everyone says it's damn difficult and it sucks, but the useful-ness of it owns everything else. =x
---
My audition yesterday was the shortest one I'd ever had in my whole life.
I stepped in, and Mr Nelson Kwei played 2 scales (A-a-a-a-aaaa.... *break voice on last one 'cause cannot reach*) going downwards, then 3 scales going upwards (a-a-a-A-AAAHHH *screeched and melted everyone's eardrums...*), then he said "SOP1" and gestured towards the door.
I think the whole thing was less than a minute, hope that's... a normal and okay thing... Since everyone else's seemed to have been longer...
Our SexyHammyKuzco10A1DawnChia!
Then after we stuffed ourselves we ... accompanied HC to collect her contacts,
Crashed Carrefour to buy FBTs, terrorized the place and plonked ourselves on sofas,and played retarded Orientation games (HAI NAN JI FAN, HAINANJIFAN HAINANJIFAN... --reach Dawn Chia and fail) at the rooftop called the Sky Garden in Suntec. HuaiChyn and I went walking around the place after stuffing ourselves with tutukueh
They came back afterward, after HC and I had to walk one entire round for them. -_-
Had a reunion dinner at night where we all went insane, too, luckily our room was some sort of private one
The restaurant was on the 33rd floor or something, so there was a rather lovely view ~
I think JC will be really fun, but really tiring
Sort of starting to miss Stnicks and the vampire coven and choir people and classmates;
but hopefully we'll all catch up in the hols (:
on a sidenote, Dawn is watching Barbie now.
---
JC's quite fun so far, admittedly I haven't assimilated into the VJ life yet, maybe because the culture's very different, and I've been in a girls' school for 10 years... My class/Choir seem quite promising though.
YO VJC! WHAT'S UP! ~
10S38 ftw, (:
Pokepokepoke, pokepokepoke, pokepoke SAN BA (3 8)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home