I feel so tired.
My mind feels like there have been
millions of people crammed inside
screaming as they pound their fists against
the fragile dome of my skull
I wish I could pluck unwanted, distracting thoughts from my head
too
crack a small hole in my skull and remove them
one by one
Tip me over, off this ledge of uncertainty
so I don't need to think anymore
(I think I am on the wrong path,
focusing on the wrong things
losing track of what's important in life
Maybe I am too blinded now,
too unfocused
wandering this labyrinth with glazed vision)
I don't know how to grasp hold of life.
of time
too many things, and time seems to slip away so quickly
I can't run this race right now
because I don't know, and I can't see
the end
My mind feels like there have been
millions of people crammed inside
screaming as they pound their fists against
the fragile dome of my skull
I wish I could pluck unwanted, distracting thoughts from my head
too
crack a small hole in my skull and remove them
one by one
Tip me over, off this ledge of uncertainty
so I don't need to think anymore
(I think I am on the wrong path,
focusing on the wrong things
losing track of what's important in life
Maybe I am too blinded now,
too unfocused
wandering this labyrinth with glazed vision)
I don't know how to grasp hold of life.
of time
too many things, and time seems to slip away so quickly
I can't run this race right now
because I don't know, and I can't see
the end

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home