Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am tempted to blog coherently for once,

but currently I have nothing much to blog about.

So my mind will wander now and spew anything that comes to mind.


---

I hope that going into a new environment and a new school and escaping the comfy shelter of CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School would turn out to be a blast

And not be scary and not have intimidating people

but definitely there would be some

and I really wish that choir would be fun too

and somehow I'd get my voice back (or did I even have the right voice in the first place?)

and that I wouldn't forget anyone from sec school and keep in touch with all my friends who've stood by me and led me through these 4 years.

Forget about the first 6 years in StNicks. I barely remember a thing. Except that my hair was really sexy and fat and tied into two enormous ponytails at the sides of my head, and I was a waddling short fat kid.

---

I just slept for 2-3 hours or so

so my eyelids feel a bit heavy. And sore, in a way

quite strange actually, aren't I supposed to feel rejuvenated after sleep?

---

I need to clear up my 'study' table desperately.

There are piles and mountains of worksheets and files and assessment books and bottles of nail polish and snacks cluttering up the poor thing, till there's barely any space left for me to do homework, or study, or something. Mounds of O Level crap are still strewn all over the place. I'm going to hunt down a box tonight and dump everything inside because I'm too lazy to pack up properly.


However, studying at that table makes me really sleepy because my bed's right beside the table.

And the light's a soft yellow -_-


Actually, not really soft yellow, it's a rather blinding yellow come to think of it

But yellow still lures me to sleep


Maybe it'll be demoted from 'study' table, to the table 'which I dump all my crap on'.

---

School's starting on Thursday and the soon-ness of it all is starting to scare me

Time passes too fast, too fast

and I forget quickly, too.


I'm going to have to put in effort to buck up for JC

no more GOING ONLINE TILL 12AM every School Night

Because I will take 1.5 hours to get home by bus

And I need to keep my friends too

I am scared of the words "drifting apart"



and I think it's worked its meaning into my life already.

---

I am starting to sound like an EmoKia

which is not very good

I feel as if my brain's groggy and detached

thus

the

excessive

paragraphing

but that's how the sentences run in my brain.

---

I think the holidays have gnawed away 3/4 of my brain

think I'd be the stupidest one in JC when I get there.

---

Now that was entertaining for a bit,
but what to do when Dawn Chia is playing Sims raptly and vapidly beside me?

---

"HURRY UP I WANT TO COOOOOOK!" wails Dawn,

Ah, she wants to cook eggs now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home