It's been a busy holiday
(much busier than holidays in the past)
Probably because of the fact we have no more holiday homework.
But playing every single day has been a blast!!! Although I wish I could do something useful, or interesting. Maybe taking up a course, spending my time more wisely than spamming money onuseless things, like jumbo hot dogs, more new moon, and cheap nail polish...
(I don't really want to work though, because I'm sure customers will never approach me for anything because I look puny and 5-year-old-ish)
Oh well. Learning something good and useful would do me good
I want to crash Chinese Tuition again - I actually miss the gay teachers, reading zuo wens, asking Chinese stuff (even though my Chinese never improved because the only time I touch Chinese is during Chinese tuition) and I wouldn't mind having Maths Tuition again with my retarded tutor again...
There are some things about pre-O's that I miss, admittedly
(like how I never needed to use more than 15dollars in a week for anything as compared to now)
(and tutors!!!
(and making pretty notes and wasting all my time because I don't learn anything while making them.)
I dread the release of results.
Belindie heard from someone that it's going to be out on January 12th. Don't know whether it's true, but I feel scared thinking about it - I have a sinking feeling that I might not do as well as I hope to do...
I sincerely hope I can get at least 8 points and below. At least. Not getting 6 points would be disappointing but bearable. Getting above 8 points would be a nightmare come true///////////
But now it's HOLIDAYS AND I'M GOING TO GOLD COAST AUSTRALIA NEXT MONDAY, 14th DEC, to 22nd DEC! So I shall banish all thoughts of results from my mind. I don't remember worrying so early for my PSLE results. I guess O's... had been a much bigger task to handle.
Shall learn the lovely song from Timon and Pumba for these holidays~
(It means no worries, for the rest of your days
It's our problem free philosophy)
HAKUNA MATATA.
Proper updating will come soon... And I will try my best to limit the use of emoticons. I realise my previous posts are cluttered with them and make me sound like some hyperactive little kid. =_=
Oh I just used one again subconsciously.... Genius...
(much busier than holidays in the past)
Probably because of the fact we have no more holiday homework.
But playing every single day has been a blast!!! Although I wish I could do something useful, or interesting. Maybe taking up a course, spending my time more wisely than spamming money on
(I don't really want to work though, because I'm sure customers will never approach me for anything because I look puny and 5-year-old-ish)
Oh well. Learning something good and useful would do me good
I want to crash Chinese Tuition again - I actually miss the gay teachers, reading zuo wens, asking Chinese stuff (even though my Chinese never improved because the only time I touch Chinese is during Chinese tuition) and I wouldn't mind having Maths Tuition again with my retarded tutor again...
There are some things about pre-O's that I miss, admittedly
(like how I never needed to use more than 15dollars in a week for anything as compared to now)
(and tutors!!!
(and making pretty notes and wasting all my time because I don't learn anything while making them.)
I dread the release of results.
Belindie heard from someone that it's going to be out on January 12th. Don't know whether it's true, but I feel scared thinking about it - I have a sinking feeling that I might not do as well as I hope to do...
I sincerely hope I can get at least 8 points and below. At least. Not getting 6 points would be disappointing but bearable. Getting above 8 points would be a nightmare come true///////////
But now it's HOLIDAYS AND I'M GOING TO GOLD COAST AUSTRALIA NEXT MONDAY, 14th DEC, to 22nd DEC! So I shall banish all thoughts of results from my mind. I don't remember worrying so early for my PSLE results. I guess O's... had been a much bigger task to handle.
Shall learn the lovely song from Timon and Pumba for these holidays~
(It means no worries, for the rest of your days
It's our problem free philosophy)
HAKUNA MATATA.
Proper updating will come soon... And I will try my best to limit the use of emoticons. I realise my previous posts are cluttered with them and make me sound like some hyperactive little kid. =_=
Oh I just used one again subconsciously.... Genius...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home