Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I wasted 2 hours this afternoon hunting for masks with LehLin, Hiuhiu and Liying. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What the heck, there are zero beautiful masks somehow. All of them are slathered in FEATHERS and colourful sparkly things and the cool ones with glittery designs are horribly made so that glitter rubs onto your palms once you touch them.

Then LehLin left and we walked around somemore Gaying and wasting lots of time walking etc... =X Travelling around Orchard takes a DAMN LONG TIME LOL we walked back and forth back and forth and my legs are breaking again. -_-

Sigh, I might be buying another dress, because the one I bought (and really liked) is not PROM-ISH.

So I'm going out with Abii babyyyy agaaaain tomorrow to find our heels and HOPEFULLY A MORE BEAUTIFUL DRESS - and I can use the one I bought for dinners or something!!!!!


OHGOSH I HAVE 2 DAYS TO FIND A PROPER PROM DRESS SHIT..

PLUS SHOES.

This feels more stressful than O's.
=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home