Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I discovered, today, that playing arcade is extremely fun. Although you embarrass yourself in front of old mummies and little kids and ahbeng people who think they're really pro themselves

(I totally didn't know how to play Guitar Hero -LOL I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD TO HOLD DOWN THE WEIRD THING AT THE MIDDLE OF THE GUITAR AT EVERY NOTE SO I MISSED THE WHOLE FRONT PART- and these stupid malay dudes who were waiting for their turn were snickering quietly at Baybay and I. Stupid idiots.)

But racing is hilarious!!! I flipped over twice by crashing into the wall (DAYTONA USA, I USED TO PLAY THAT SO OFTEN on the COMPUTER HEHEHE)

and the Drum thing, which Baybay and I failed at when it reached the insanely high level

Hohohohoho

But anyway. Proper posting of the previous fat days shall come soon~
when I remember to bring my camera down



Baybay and I ate Swensens today between 11am to 2pm so we HAD FREE ICECREAM THAT COSTS 8DOLLARS NORMALLY HEHAHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yay baybay~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home