What the hellll I am dying from boredom
No PANGYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID SERVER MAINTENANCE OR WHAT SHIT URGH
I started a new chara in Maple, Bootes today because of the damn server maintenance in Pangya. DAMN YOU DAMN
Maple gets boring after a while. Aran seems to be a cool job though. The attack's surprisingly high even at low levels =x Sadly my character looks strangely tanned.
And Whale Rider seems to have spread its influence across the world... ...

My character rides on a whale, just like Kahu. Man.. Witi Ihimaera is the bomb
Yesterday I showed my Dawnieeee my special secret hideout deep inside the recesses of my neighbourhood... Haven't been there for more than two months, already, and the walk was surprisingly tiring; I never realised how far away it was. =x
Then we returned home and plonked ourselves in front of the commies till like 7+. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We are terrible computer addicts. I happily played Pangya with Clement while Dawnie chionged her Sims and watched her hot Korean guy's videos. I seem to mix around with Koreanguy fangirls.....(COUGH HUAICHYN COUGH DAWNIE)
After that Dawnie left... =/ Felt bored again at night but luckily there was Clemmypoo + Pangya to entertain me WHOOHOO!
Today Chaichai and Gilaineypoo wanted to come crash my house after Sports Day (Which I intelligently ponned and slept until 9.30am SHIOK HEHEHE and still managed to squeeze in a Pangya tournament and a VS match before they came) ... SO they came and we ate a lot and a lot of crap 8D and watched this super perverted porny disgusting comedy called BORAT. (which Gilainey and I evidently didn't know it was so gross at first -stares at Chai-) It's freaking hilarious and stupid HAHAHAHAHAHA but we almost died when it came to the horrible gay porn part. =////// FAST FORWARDED LIKE CRAZY while we rolled around on the bed shrieking in disgust and horror.
Here's Borat. The subtitles themselves sound kinda wrong... =/

WE WANTED TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE AT FIRST BUT ALL LOOKED TOO FREAKY SO WE BANISHED THE IDEA and settled on Comedy instead. Then while watching (esp the ... part wth) we thought it might've been better if we watched the Tale of Two Sisters or something. =/

Then we talked and ate lunch and camwhored like idiots XD and watched retarded SAW videos of Spongebob and Patrick online...
(Chai was balancing herself between my sister's bed and mine, thus her sudden elevated height -_- I was squatting =/)
Heh heh haven't played with my Sop1 babes for so freaking long, so today was fun and happy (although they both had to leave at around 3 =/) - Our sleepover must happen this holidays YEAH BABYYYY SOP1s FTW. 8D
Shall upload piccies on Facebook soon, soon
(I LOVE THE ADVANCED UPLOADER HAHAHAHAHA NEVER USED IT BEFORE AND REALISED IT'S ALREADY INSTALLED ON THIS COM)
But now I am bored. Argh. What to do! WHAT TO DO~
My mum seems obsessed with wanting to watch New Moon because it earned lots of money during its opening days.
"That werewolf guy is so much more hunky than the Robert Pattinson," she commented as she scrolled through reviews and pictures. "Robert Pattinson looks so WEAK. But he is actually very handsome; he has very nice features."
... I cannot agree because the werewolf guy made me laugh like crazy when he walked into the scene in the previous movie... and.. Robert Pattinson...

She wants to pre-book tickets for the movie... -_- LOL never mind actually I want to go watch it too. It'd be hilarious.
I remember how much I laughed when...
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen."
"How long have you been seventeen?"
"A while."
Beautiful. =/
And here I end off with this freaking retarded pic from our gayshit sleepover that never fails to make me laugh like an idiot once I open it up...(Mostly because of Dawn's face)
Theme: Acting Blur.
See the contrast in the noobness and pro-ness (DAWN VS HC AND I)
Tomorrow may crash the miniSYF thing for SNchoir, hope they do superbly well!!!!!! ALL THE WAYYYYY BABIES ~~~
No PANGYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID SERVER MAINTENANCE OR WHAT SHIT URGH
I started a new chara in Maple, Bootes today because of the damn server maintenance in Pangya. DAMN YOU DAMN
Maple gets boring after a while. Aran seems to be a cool job though. The attack's surprisingly high even at low levels =x Sadly my character looks strangely tanned.
And Whale Rider seems to have spread its influence across the world... ...
My character rides on a whale, just like Kahu. Man.. Witi Ihimaera is the bomb
Yesterday I showed my Dawnieeee my special secret hideout deep inside the recesses of my neighbourhood... Haven't been there for more than two months, already, and the walk was surprisingly tiring; I never realised how far away it was. =x
Then we returned home and plonked ourselves in front of the commies till like 7+. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We are terrible computer addicts. I happily played Pangya with Clement while Dawnie chionged her Sims and watched her hot Korean guy's videos. I seem to mix around with Koreanguy fangirls.....
After that Dawnie left... =/ Felt bored again at night but luckily there was Clemmypoo + Pangya to entertain me WHOOHOO!
Today Chaichai and Gilaineypoo wanted to come crash my house after Sports Day (Which I intelligently ponned and slept until 9.30am SHIOK HEHEHE and still managed to squeeze in a Pangya tournament and a VS match before they came) ... SO they came and we ate a lot and a lot of crap 8D and watched this super perverted porny disgusting comedy called BORAT. (which Gilainey and I evidently didn't know it was so gross at first -stares at Chai-) It's freaking hilarious and stupid HAHAHAHAHAHA but we almost died when it came to the horrible gay porn part. =////// FAST FORWARDED LIKE CRAZY while we rolled around on the bed shrieking in disgust and horror.
Here's Borat. The subtitles themselves sound kinda wrong... =/
WE WANTED TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE AT FIRST BUT ALL LOOKED TOO FREAKY SO WE BANISHED THE IDEA and settled on Comedy instead. Then while watching (esp the ... part wth) we thought it might've been better if we watched the Tale of Two Sisters or something. =/
Then we talked and ate lunch and camwhored like idiots XD and watched retarded SAW videos of Spongebob and Patrick online...
Heh heh haven't played with my Sop1 babes for so freaking long, so today was fun and happy (although they both had to leave at around 3 =/) - Our sleepover must happen this holidays YEAH BABYYYY SOP1s FTW. 8D
Shall upload piccies on Facebook soon, soon
(I LOVE THE ADVANCED UPLOADER HAHAHAHAHA NEVER USED IT BEFORE AND REALISED IT'S ALREADY INSTALLED ON THIS COM)
But now I am bored. Argh. What to do! WHAT TO DO~
My mum seems obsessed with wanting to watch New Moon because it earned lots of money during its opening days.
"That werewolf guy is so much more hunky than the Robert Pattinson," she commented as she scrolled through reviews and pictures. "Robert Pattinson looks so WEAK. But he is actually very handsome; he has very nice features."
... I cannot agree because the werewolf guy made me laugh like crazy when he walked into the scene in the previous movie... and.. Robert Pattinson...

She wants to pre-book tickets for the movie... -_- LOL never mind actually I want to go watch it too. It'd be hilarious.
I remember how much I laughed when...
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen."
"How long have you been seventeen?"
"A while."
Beautiful. =/
And here I end off with this freaking retarded pic from our gayshit sleepover that never fails to make me laugh like an idiot once I open it up...
Theme: Acting Blur.
Tomorrow may crash the miniSYF thing for SNchoir, hope they do superbly well!!!!!! ALL THE WAYYYYY BABIES ~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home