Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So...

Thursday, I went to school for the Performance Rehearsal or something, (I can't really remember), and I remember going to Subway after it ended with Dawnie and Huaichyn (our favourite hangout place~) Then walking around to hunt my shoes down and buying soya milk and sausages, and then Dawn crashed my house till 7 to play Sims again -_- Typical...

Friday, it was the proper rehearsal for everything, etc etc... It dragged really long so I left early to join my vampire coven, Belindie, Crystal, Abii, Eunice and Yiling for lunch and shoe-shopping! Both Abii and I managed to find our lovely shoessssss so we were extremely relieved...

Abii being her sexy self.

Saturday, Dawnie and Huaichyn crashed for a while to dump their sleepover stuff (Because we decided to crash my house after prom ~ FREE AND FUN BABEH) and we had a huge disaster with painting our nails. STUPID NOOB NAILPOLISH FROM __________!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible horrible quality. We ended up not painting our nails for prom... But heh heh heh didn't really matter anyway

8D

And Sunday, although tiring...

(Standing around and waiting -_- and argh stupid performances one after another, had to keep queuing up, moreover, the aircon was FREEZING, I had my hands stuffed in my pockets the whole time)

was THE BOMB.

Took many many pictures once I reached there...
And everyone looked drop-dead gorgeous. It was really pretty to see everyone so livened up and happy and glowing...

Like my lovely choir babes who've been extremely cooperative and fun to work with --


And my classmates, who've been super gay and funny and awesome...

(I LIKE BIANCA'S OUTFIT...)And not forgetting the wonderful people outside of class and choir...

BELINDIEEEEEEE

All right my uploader is screwed up and cannot upload anymore photos... So the rest's on facebook, I tagged like crazy, argh, poor aching indexy finger =/

MONDAY (Today? yesterday.), Kbox with Dawnie and Huaichyn after our epic win sleepover (Jumpshots in prom dresses, ftw no?). It was damn lame and fun and crazy and we gay-ed into the mics and now it is freaking late and it's Tuesday and Dawnie's staying over another night (hc had to go home pack =() so we're squashed in front of the computers playing...

Lol omg, this is the first holiday I've spent every single day PLAYING and GOING OUT. =/
That's how life is once O's are over... (:


We've officially graduated;
doesn't feel right... but thank you St Nicks.
for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home