LOLOL OMG TODAY WAS SUCH A FRUITFUL SHOPPING TRIP
Whoa, Abii and my tastes are so attuned to each other that we gravitate towards the same dress in the same shop simultaneously ~
My legs are aching like CRAZY but still, DAMN HAPPY!!!
Spotted a dress which has a really cute cutting and flares out from the waist. It's black, though. Abii and I were avoiding all the black dresses because we didn't want black, but in the end we fell for black dresses because the cutting was so beautiful~ Abii bought hers already while I only reserved mine 'cause I'm not too sure... It's really pretty but BLACK AND I'M SCARED PEOPLE'VE ALREADY BOUGHT IT. But Abii's is gorgeous, makes her look damn sexy and the layering at the top is really unique and unusual! Doubt anyone would buy the same as her 'cause there were only like 2 pieces or so in the shop. 8D Special design or sth. HEHEEH
WHOOOHOOO I never thought I would ever say this, but I LOVE SHOPPING HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
But my legs are breaking.
HAHAHAHAA.
We walked around for at least 5 hours straight. And after lunch. Another 3 hours probably. =/
Bleahhhhh still need shoes + accessories + dunno what...
Woohoooooo tomorrow HERE I GO AGAAAAIN TO BREAK MY LEGS
Nevermind it's actually good exercise 8DDDDDD
Whoa, Abii and my tastes are so attuned to each other that we gravitate towards the same dress in the same shop simultaneously ~
My legs are aching like CRAZY but still, DAMN HAPPY!!!
Spotted a dress which has a really cute cutting and flares out from the waist. It's black, though. Abii and I were avoiding all the black dresses because we didn't want black, but in the end we fell for black dresses because the cutting was so beautiful~ Abii bought hers already while I only reserved mine 'cause I'm not too sure... It's really pretty but BLACK AND I'M SCARED PEOPLE'VE ALREADY BOUGHT IT. But Abii's is gorgeous, makes her look damn sexy and the layering at the top is really unique and unusual! Doubt anyone would buy the same as her 'cause there were only like 2 pieces or so in the shop. 8D Special design or sth. HEHEEH
WHOOOHOOO I never thought I would ever say this, but I LOVE SHOPPING HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
But my legs are breaking.
HAHAHAHAA.
We walked around for at least 5 hours straight. And after lunch. Another 3 hours probably. =/
Bleahhhhh still need shoes + accessories + dunno what...
Woohoooooo tomorrow HERE I GO AGAAAAIN TO BREAK MY LEGS
Nevermind it's actually good exercise 8DDDDDD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home