Since Elbie says I need to post, I shall. Be honoured, elbie baaaby!
8)
Yesterday was studying with LynetteGoh the freaking retarded babyfats. It was highly entertaining and surprisingly, quite productive. She helped me a whole lot in A Maths, although I still think that I might've failed the test today thanks to a whole crappy load of crazy decimals and stupid answers. ;(
Lynette Goh is simply amazing.
Firstly, she got her shoe stuck under the sofa we resorted to spreading our Amaths on first because there were no tables available.
"My shoe is stuck!!!" she whispered, and then she snorted. Very loudly. We couldn't stop laughing after that because her snort was a full-fledged, snorty snort that was even better than my occasional half-snorts - just like a pig's. She's been heavily influenced by me, because this morning she snorted again.
Here's her stuck shoe. (Obviously, she wanted me to bring my camera)

I could hardly take pictures though, because my battery was brilliantly going flat and flashing dangerously red, so we only took a few spastic, ugly unglam ones. 8D
Secondly, later on, she went off to find a table in the library while I watched over the stuff. I received a call from her, and she was hissing into the phone, "I found a table!!! Second floor!!! SECOND FLOOR!"
"I bring your stuff for you?"
"OKay okay, hurry!!! Byeeee!!!"
I shoved everything into our bags and because her bag was so fat, I staggered clumsily along with it, holding it by its strap with one hand and occasionally dragging it across the floor. I stumbled down two flights of staircases because we were initially on the fourth floor. When I came to the second floor, I stopped and looked around bemusedly. There were no tables at all on the second floor, and people were milling around lazily, plopped on the floor reading or choosing books.
Immediately, I got another phonecall from Lynette.
She was laughing and laughing extremely quietly so it sounded like short gasps of breath - something like a mild asthma attack, and she couldn't STOP.
"Where are you!?" I whispered.
"Hehehehhaeahhahahahaha. Hahahaahahahahahahahaahaha. Hahahahaahahhaahahahah~"
"THERE AREN'T ANY TABLES HERE!"
"Hahahahahahahahahaha. Come up~ hahahahaahahahaha..."
I put down and staggered back upstairs. I saw Lynette immediately across rows of tables, standing up and still shaking with silent laughter. I approached her and scowled, and she was still laughing like a maniac.
"THIS IS THE THIRD FLOOR, not SECOND!!!"
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry, hahahahahahahaha... hahahaha you looked like a -HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- hahahahahahaah ... MERLION when you walked down the stairs," she managed to splutter, still laughing insanely.
"HUH WTH, WHY!?"
"Because of your hair!!!!" she exclaimed, barely managing to contain her voice, and then laughed and laughed and laughed.
She dubbed me Merbbie after that. Ambassador of Singapore.
Thirdly, I decided to steal her class jacket cause it looked so soft and beautiful and I hadn't gotten it. I slipped it on and she commented,
"You look like you just got raped."
then she changed it to,
"You look like you're gonna get raped."
Yeah, I totally look like I'm gonna get/was raped, man.
Oh and then she mistook some young woman walking towards us for Huai Chyn. And many other retarded things, of which there are too many, I can't remember.
Chem SPA tomorrow and I... (laughs nervously) haven't even started...
Oh well, I hope my brain works well today and I can memorize it in at most an hour!
Our acapella group, amazingly, got through for Friday Fever. Our performance is at 1.50pm on FRIDAY 29TH MAY so come and support us and VOTE FOR US (omg I am strongly reminded of American Idol etc)!!! AHEMMMMM... Especially choir people, must support the blue badges who are leaving already... ;_;
BLEURGH it's such a confusing mixed feeling. I want to leave so I'd have more time to study, but I don't want to leave because I'll miss everything so damn much.
2 more days.
Jubilate videos are on :O I shall go and watch, and then start on my Chem SPA...
8)
Yesterday was studying with LynetteGoh the freaking retarded babyfats. It was highly entertaining and surprisingly, quite productive. She helped me a whole lot in A Maths, although I still think that I might've failed the test today thanks to a whole crappy load of crazy decimals and stupid answers. ;(
Lynette Goh is simply amazing.
Firstly, she got her shoe stuck under the sofa we resorted to spreading our Amaths on first because there were no tables available.
"My shoe is stuck!!!" she whispered, and then she snorted. Very loudly. We couldn't stop laughing after that because her snort was a full-fledged, snorty snort that was even better than my occasional half-snorts - just like a pig's. She's been heavily influenced by me, because this morning she snorted again.
Here's her stuck shoe. (Obviously, she wanted me to bring my camera)
I could hardly take pictures though, because my battery was brilliantly going flat and flashing dangerously red, so we only took a few spastic, ugly unglam ones. 8D
Secondly, later on, she went off to find a table in the library while I watched over the stuff. I received a call from her, and she was hissing into the phone, "I found a table!!! Second floor!!! SECOND FLOOR!"
"I bring your stuff for you?"
"OKay okay, hurry!!! Byeeee!!!"
I shoved everything into our bags and because her bag was so fat, I staggered clumsily along with it, holding it by its strap with one hand and occasionally dragging it across the floor. I stumbled down two flights of staircases because we were initially on the fourth floor. When I came to the second floor, I stopped and looked around bemusedly. There were no tables at all on the second floor, and people were milling around lazily, plopped on the floor reading or choosing books.
Immediately, I got another phonecall from Lynette.
She was laughing and laughing extremely quietly so it sounded like short gasps of breath - something like a mild asthma attack, and she couldn't STOP.
"Where are you!?" I whispered.
"Hehehehhaeahhahahahaha. Hahahaahahahahahahahaahaha. Hahahahaahahhaahahahah~"
"THERE AREN'T ANY TABLES HERE!"
"Hahahahahahahahahaha. Come up~ hahahahaahahahaha..."
I put down and staggered back upstairs. I saw Lynette immediately across rows of tables, standing up and still shaking with silent laughter. I approached her and scowled, and she was still laughing like a maniac.
"THIS IS THE THIRD FLOOR, not SECOND!!!"
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry, hahahahahahahaha... hahahaha you looked like a -HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- hahahahahahaah ... MERLION when you walked down the stairs," she managed to splutter, still laughing insanely.
"HUH WTH, WHY!?"
"Because of your hair!!!!" she exclaimed, barely managing to contain her voice, and then laughed and laughed and laughed.
She dubbed me Merbbie after that. Ambassador of Singapore.
Thirdly, I decided to steal her class jacket cause it looked so soft and beautiful and I hadn't gotten it. I slipped it on and she commented,
"You look like you just got raped."
then she changed it to,
"You look like you're gonna get raped."
Oh and then she mistook some young woman walking towards us for Huai Chyn. And many other retarded things, of which there are too many, I can't remember.
Chem SPA tomorrow and I... (laughs nervously) haven't even started...
Oh well, I hope my brain works well today and I can memorize it in at most an hour!
Our acapella group, amazingly, got through for Friday Fever. Our performance is at 1.50pm on FRIDAY 29TH MAY so come and support us and VOTE FOR US (omg I am strongly reminded of American Idol etc)!!! AHEMMMMM... Especially choir people, must support the blue badges who are leaving already... ;_;
BLEURGH it's such a confusing mixed feeling. I want to leave so I'd have more time to study, but I don't want to leave because I'll miss everything so damn much.
2 more days.
Jubilate videos are on :O I shall go and watch, and then start on my Chem SPA...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home