So... Jubilate 6 was yesterday.
Thankyewall very very much for the beautiful roses and Sweet Williams and notes and what not. I gave out my roses just before the performance, so was in a huge rush finding everybody...
Well yesterday was the first time I tried out mascara and eyeshadow. I was so amazed that mascara actually lengthened your eyelashes that I put so much, my eyelashes were abnormally long. 8)
Jubilate. last performance in SNChoir. I felt really sad when we were waiting for the CatHigh choir to finish singing, waiting behind the curtains in our shiny purple uniforms, holding hands and hugging and waiting quietly for our turn, my turn, for the last time.
I'll really, really miss choir. I'll miss everything. The laughter, the craziness, the happy random singing, the learning, and Miss Lim, the most fantastic conductor in the world. All the lovely wonderful brilliant awesome juniors and the blues. Everything everything.
It's so difficult to let go of something you've had for so long.
I've uploaded all my photos on Facebook, so I'll just post some awesomely epic ones here, like this. Like just after we put on the eye makeup, Abii and I tried to act sexy with our fake roses from Gilaine, Wuen Nee and Lianne in our mouths
Admire Baybay's disgusted expression.
The first time I held my glasses with my teeth, too.
Have to wait for my photos to upload on Facebook too, so yes, off I go.
A-Maths test on Integration on Monday and a whole lot of other crap next week. Chem SPA (O levels) and etc. Argh, GROSS.
Sigh...
I don't want to leave.
Thankyewall very very much for the beautiful roses and Sweet Williams and notes and what not. I gave out my roses just before the performance, so was in a huge rush finding everybody...
Well yesterday was the first time I tried out mascara and eyeshadow. I was so amazed that mascara actually lengthened your eyelashes that I put so much, my eyelashes were abnormally long. 8)
Jubilate. last performance in SNChoir. I felt really sad when we were waiting for the CatHigh choir to finish singing, waiting behind the curtains in our shiny purple uniforms, holding hands and hugging and waiting quietly for our turn, my turn, for the last time.
I'll really, really miss choir. I'll miss everything. The laughter, the craziness, the happy random singing, the learning, and Miss Lim, the most fantastic conductor in the world. All the lovely wonderful brilliant awesome juniors and the blues. Everything everything.
It's so difficult to let go of something you've had for so long.
I've uploaded all my photos on Facebook, so I'll just post some awesomely epic ones here, like this. Like just after we put on the eye makeup, Abii and I tried to act sexy with our fake roses from Gilaine, Wuen Nee and Lianne in our mouths
The first time I held my glasses with my teeth, too.
A-Maths test on Integration on Monday and a whole lot of other crap next week. Chem SPA (O levels) and etc. Argh, GROSS.
Sigh...
I don't want to leave.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home