I guess last minute studying for Jap doesn't work anymore, not when you're Sec4 and there are about 20 sentence structures you need to memorize for a test.
Yes, memorize, because there's no time to actually understand them in between frenzied copying of Lit notes and Chem/Bio answers during lessons.
And I have a feeling the Kanji (cheem, Jap vocab) I studied today was the wrong list and I should've memorized the "Important Kanji" one because I COULD ANSWER ONLY 5 (OR LESS) out of 15 of the Kanji in the test. -_- Damn, a waste of my time during lessons.
I wasn't sure about a single answer I penned down. And uh, I couldn't understand 90% of the paper. The Kanji, which cramped up the first page with 15 freaking marks, traumatized me for the rest of the paper. I filled in crappy answers for every single blank. Probably the worst preparation I've ever done for a test, and probably the worst test I've ever done. I shall make history with an epic failing score.
The test is upon 73. I'll be surprised if I even scrape a 20.
This strongly encourages me to drop Jap, because if I'm not naturally talented in it, and I 110% won't use it for my L1R5 cause my grade would be too terrible, then why continue? Of course it's a waste, but my older sister also dropped before O's and well, she's about 10x more fluent in it than me because she constantly reads Japanese manga. So after my O's (WITHOUT JAP ADDING ON TO THE WORKLOAD HOPEFULLY) I can read Jap manga too and be pro at it as well!
I still have all my textbooks etc with me to revise anyway, and all I ever wanted to do was to be pro enough in Jap to be able to read manga with ease and speak Jap conversationally. Heh, yes, my only aim was the manga. So I can experience the love of SYAORAN AND SAKURA and IN PRINTED WORDS! I think I MIGHT regret dropping, because it's natural to feel a teensy bit sad if you give up something you've been doing for quite a while, but right now I REALLY WANT TO DROP. UARGH. DROP. DROP. My father would rejoice because he's disgusted at the amount of time Jap takes up, and asks me to drop Jap every week. 8)
I don't even think I'd feel that small pinch of regret. I am too tired and stressed to care anymore. D8 DAMN JAP TESTS. I hate rushing homework out during lessons and missing out, but I really can't seem to squeeze time out to actually FINISH my homework when I flop back at home at about 7 +++ every single day.
Oh and while studying Jap, Lynette asked what big... -well you can guess- were in Japanese and stupidly I told her. (Actually I wanted to see what she'd do with the newfound knowledge 'cause it'd definitely be drop-dead hilarious) After that, she started yelling to everyone during Bio,
"Ookii mune! Melody, ookii mune!
Alison, ookii mune!
Gloria, chiisai mune!
Amanda, kuroi mune!
Dawn, shiroi mune!"
Of course ookii mune was her favourite. She was practically bursting with joy when I said it to her disgustedly.
Today we had our 2.4. For the first time, I ran the six rounds without stopping, but it was a nightmarish ordeal. Everytime my feet pounded the ground, vibrations seemed to COURSE through my muscles and MAKE THEM MORE TIRED and my breathing was so ragged and detached it felt like I was suffocating and perspiration POURED down my arms and legs and neck and shirt and face in TORRENTS.
American Idol is on now, and whoohoo, no test to study for tomorrow 8) FINALLY! Who cares about English compres? I should start writing the 10+ compos or so I owe Jacob, but arghasjhsghasjgsd such a rare day to be actually typing happily and freely on the comp. Still have my mountain of homework though. But that's okay. 8D I'll be able to stay up without having to study today!
Let me throw in some pictures, because I think I've been talking about studying and marks and other poopy stuff every single day and that gets boring really soon.
The things that crack me up the most are the photos Abii and I take together. Lots of people say we look like sisters, so we were highly amused and tried to take close-ups to see our similarities~ Sadly either my head pushed Abii's out of the way or the camera was slanted so more of my face was taken.

Abii started modelling with my dress the other day too...
She fell in love with it and struck many sexy poses.
I turned into her agent and did a photoshooot for her... "Next time, I can pursue my model career~!" said Abii enthusiastically as she admired her intense model expressions/poses.

There are many more but I mustn't reveal too much because Abii may become a world-famous model in the future and my photos would be so valuable they'd sell for a million bucks a photo
So here's a last one, Abii and her extremely honoured agent smiling happily at the camera. Abii doing a model smile, of course. Models always have special smiles...
HEEEEEHHEEHEH NOW ON TO WORK, again. Gross life of a Sec4.
Yes, memorize, because there's no time to actually understand them in between frenzied copying of Lit notes and Chem/Bio answers during lessons.
And I have a feeling the Kanji (cheem, Jap vocab) I studied today was the wrong list and I should've memorized the "Important Kanji" one because I COULD ANSWER ONLY 5 (OR LESS) out of 15 of the Kanji in the test. -_- Damn, a waste of my time during lessons.
I wasn't sure about a single answer I penned down. And uh, I couldn't understand 90% of the paper. The Kanji, which cramped up the first page with 15 freaking marks, traumatized me for the rest of the paper. I filled in crappy answers for every single blank. Probably the worst preparation I've ever done for a test, and probably the worst test I've ever done. I shall make history with an epic failing score.
The test is upon 73. I'll be surprised if I even scrape a 20.
This strongly encourages me to drop Jap, because if I'm not naturally talented in it, and I 110% won't use it for my L1R5 cause my grade would be too terrible, then why continue? Of course it's a waste, but my older sister also dropped before O's and well, she's about 10x more fluent in it than me because she constantly reads Japanese manga. So after my O's (WITHOUT JAP ADDING ON TO THE WORKLOAD HOPEFULLY) I can read Jap manga too and be pro at it as well!
I still have all my textbooks etc with me to revise anyway, and all I ever wanted to do was to be pro enough in Jap to be able to read manga with ease and speak Jap conversationally. Heh, yes, my only aim was the manga. So I can experience the love of SYAORAN AND SAKURA and IN PRINTED WORDS! I think I MIGHT regret dropping, because it's natural to feel a teensy bit sad if you give up something you've been doing for quite a while, but right now I REALLY WANT TO DROP. UARGH. DROP. DROP. My father would rejoice because he's disgusted at the amount of time Jap takes up, and asks me to drop Jap every week. 8)
I don't even think I'd feel that small pinch of regret. I am too tired and stressed to care anymore. D8 DAMN JAP TESTS. I hate rushing homework out during lessons and missing out, but I really can't seem to squeeze time out to actually FINISH my homework when I flop back at home at about 7 +++ every single day.
Oh and while studying Jap, Lynette asked what big... -well you can guess- were in Japanese and stupidly I told her. (Actually I wanted to see what she'd do with the newfound knowledge 'cause it'd definitely be drop-dead hilarious) After that, she started yelling to everyone during Bio,
"Ookii mune! Melody, ookii mune!
Alison, ookii mune!
Gloria, chiisai mune!
Amanda, kuroi mune!
Dawn, shiroi mune!"
Of course ookii mune was her favourite. She was practically bursting with joy when I said it to her disgustedly.
Today we had our 2.4. For the first time, I ran the six rounds without stopping, but it was a nightmarish ordeal. Everytime my feet pounded the ground, vibrations seemed to COURSE through my muscles and MAKE THEM MORE TIRED and my breathing was so ragged and detached it felt like I was suffocating and perspiration POURED down my arms and legs and neck and shirt and face in TORRENTS.
American Idol is on now, and whoohoo, no test to study for tomorrow 8) FINALLY! Who cares about English compres? I should start writing the 10+ compos or so I owe Jacob, but arghasjhsghasjgsd such a rare day to be actually typing happily and freely on the comp. Still have my mountain of homework though. But that's okay. 8D I'll be able to stay up without having to study today!
Let me throw in some pictures, because I think I've been talking about studying and marks and other poopy stuff every single day and that gets boring really soon.
The things that crack me up the most are the photos Abii and I take together. Lots of people say we look like sisters, so we were highly amused and tried to take close-ups to see our similarities~ Sadly either my head pushed Abii's out of the way or the camera was slanted so more of my face was taken.
I turned into her agent and did a photoshooot for her... "Next time, I can pursue my model career~!" said Abii enthusiastically as she admired her intense model expressions/poses.
So here's a last one, Abii and her extremely honoured agent smiling happily at the camera. Abii doing a model smile, of course. Models always have special smiles...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home