So I ended up snorting my head off. Somehow, my whale rider/diary was buried under my CHEM TEXTBOOK and I had no idea how that happened. Lynette almost killed me in her anger cause she wrote notes specially to share with me - and I had none to share with her (we were supposed to share our notes -_-)
Sec1 Orientation today. My legs ache to no end thanks to 2.4 yesterday and running back and forth getting stuff to set up my game as quickly as possible, (somehow wish I had been one of the facilitators so I could have played all the games ;_;)
LOVED THE LAST GAME. Huddles. Ripped everyone's limbs apart (almost) and I even unlatched their fingers from other people's arms to pull them out. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAhhhhh. Everyone seemed to be screaming quite hysterically and happily. 8)
One girl kinda got on my nerves, though. Serious attitude problem, what with the rolling of eyes and bare mutter of the cheer despite the facilitator's extremely good attempts to get everyone siao and enthu.
Time RUINED EVERYTHING, or we would have been able to do things so much quicker. ARGH
Now I'm too tired to blog about anything so...
Wheeeee AMERICAN IDOL NOWWW
/edit: omg adam lambert in bottom 3!? Unbelievable. But somehow I don't want him to win although seems like everyone does. I prefer Danny Gokey or Matt. MATT DO NOT GET KICKED OUT. NO.
Sec1 Orientation today. My legs ache to no end thanks to 2.4 yesterday and running back and forth getting stuff to set up my game as quickly as possible, (somehow wish I had been one of the facilitators so I could have played all the games ;_;)
LOVED THE LAST GAME. Huddles. Ripped everyone's limbs apart (almost) and I even unlatched their fingers from other people's arms to pull them out. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAhhhhh. Everyone seemed to be screaming quite hysterically and happily. 8)
One girl kinda got on my nerves, though. Serious attitude problem, what with the rolling of eyes and bare mutter of the cheer despite the facilitator's extremely good attempts to get everyone siao and enthu.
Time RUINED EVERYTHING, or we would have been able to do things so much quicker. ARGH
Now I'm too tired to blog about anything so...
Wheeeee AMERICAN IDOL NOWWW
/edit: omg adam lambert in bottom 3!? Unbelievable. But somehow I don't want him to win although seems like everyone does. I prefer Danny Gokey or Matt. MATT DO NOT GET KICKED OUT. NO.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home