Saturday, May 30, 2009

I was sleeping off the whole day today, down with a runny nose and a bit of cough and sore throat. Slept from 1 last night to 9 this morning, cancelled my maths tuition cause my nose was leaking madly, then slept at 10+ to 1+, woke up to read Inkheart and eat peanuts, then slept from 2.30 to 7.30. Was completely and utterly exhausted the entire day.

Guess I screamed too much and went too high yesterday.

The altos are happily playing at their chalet now - The sop1 green badges'd better PREPARE SOMETHING FOR US HMMM.

Anyway, some awesome pics from yesterday. Such fun - Joey, Jing, Hazel, Leryee, Abii and LehLin sleeping over and practicing and everyone froze to death in my overly chilly study room. Abii and Leh Lin were fantastic - they danced around like noone's business, flexing their flexible arms and legs and looking beautiful. Joey, PLEASE UPLOAD THAT VIDEO. I want to save it and die laughing from it when I'm sad.

No one kicked me to wake me up to switch off the air con, so I didn't know it was so cold. I'm sorry =/

So in the morning after our sleepover, I had the brilliant idea of grabbing my camera. Joey sprawled herself on my bed while everyone else was sitting on the floor stoning and tying their hair, etc.

My father fetched half of us while Leh Lin fetched the other half.

After that, the whole group, our group, whose name was last minute changed to ~ ACAPELLA10- Abii, Shinny, Leh Lin, Hazel, Joey, Jing, Leryee, Angeline, Yingtong and I (Mama was sick... >_<) met up at Macs for breakfast.

Abii and I were trying to look like those Thai dudes with the cool hand poses. Abii succeeded brilliantly while I just looked spastic.


Then we headed to school and bunked in Bach room to practise. Abii and I made up some actions, while the rest planned their cool moves~ (I want to see our video, if anyone finds it, please tell me!)

Argh the rest of the photos are on facebook (They are fantastic, I promise) but I shall just upload some awesome ones here

Don't ask.

Someone's creepy face appears in our photo behind Leh Lin and I...

After reaching the Drama Studio for our Full Dress Rehearsal, I REALISED MY POUCH WAS GONE so poor Abii followed me all the way from Drama Studio back to the Bach Room and it wasn't THERE. We ran out to Macs in case I left it there and the Manager was extremely unhelpful and rude. She looked irritably at us when we asked her to ask her other subordinates or whatever they're called to help us check if they'd seen our light blue pouch and she FROWNED and said she only had one cleaner and that cleaner hadn't seen anything.

So much for her supposedly pro looking blue uniform amongst the other yellow uniformed workers.

Finally we rushed back to School and the cleaner auntie in the Family Lounge helped me keep my pouch (: I was so thankful after that and forgot all about losing my pouch because we started gaying in the Drama Studio. 8D

THANK YOU ABII, MY LOVE

Our group!!! Taken by Rachel, whose group was amazing too. We followed their dancing happily while we were seated on the floor.

And then, had Slice of Ice with Dawnie and Huaichyn, the sexies. 8) I kinda had no time to choose clothes and bring them out because of the sleepover, HAHAHA, so I just grabbed clothes and stuffed them in my bag and didn't match their sexiness

Next time when I have time to choose clothes, I'll try. HAHAHAAAAA

Anyway, the slice of ice was damnnnn freaking good. I LOVE GREEN TEA STUFF!!! Sadly they didn't have coffee ice or anything. =(

Sharon joined us afterwards on a whim, and we secretly dragged her to take neoprints. WHEEHEE! And they acted les in the neoprint machine~~

Ooh la la.

After neoprints (Which I'm too lazy to upload), we went to Subway at AMKhub for dinner and HuaiChyn totally spat out her meat while she was eating. My camera was in my bag and I couldn't reach it with my crumby fingers so, sadly, I missed it.

Then we crapped till 8.35 and I took bus home, and went on MSN and Facebook till 12am and SLEPT.

It is nice, slacking one whole day off and going craaazy in the O Level year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home