I wonder who is as gay as Sharlyn Bay to beg me to let her give me an extremely early birthday present. She's amazing.
Yogisha X no Kenshin | "i have nothing against jonghyun BUT PLEASE PICK A FLATTERING PICTURE" AGREES ,RACHEL SIM. HUITING SUCKS. says:
I REALLY DAMN EXCITED
like the ocean needs the tide, says:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Yogisha X no Kenshin | "i have nothing against jonghyun BUT PLEASE PICK A FLATTERING PICTURE" AGREES ,RACHEL SIM. HUITING SUCKS. says:
I WANT TO SEE YOU REACT
Epic win, baybay.
The day began with her invading my house at around 7 (And jumping out of the way to hide for no reason when my nanny poked her head out from upstairs and asked who she was), and LehLin got LOST so she came around 20 mins later x_x I guess my description of my address was rather vague and um, easy to misunderstand, so MY BAD!!! BUT WE GOT THERE REALLY EARLY AND ON TIME ANYWAY...
Choir workshop today didn't exactly reveal much of SNChoir's standard because no one commented on us so we were rather clueless. It was very difficult to hear everyone else though and um well I went sharp (But not sure by how much) at my ultra-crucial Ni Ko Gar, I desperately hope no one really noticed. >_< But I am so proud of Lynette! 8D He he he
The performances were both entertaining and amusing and well, sleep-inducing because I was kinda exhausted, not the singing's problem. Sop1 POTLUCK WAS VERY YUMMY AND FILLING, Chai managed to snap pictures of us and mostly with me extending my arm across the pile of food to grab something to eat with my cheeks bursting with food. -_-
And I slept for a grand total of 6 hours; was so TIRED I flopped down on my bed and skipped tuition and slept till 8.
ARrrrrrghhhh
Shall go study after finishing my soup.
8)
Yogisha X no Kenshin | "i have nothing against jonghyun BUT PLEASE PICK A FLATTERING PICTURE" AGREES ,RACHEL SIM. HUITING SUCKS. says:
I REALLY DAMN EXCITED
like the ocean needs the tide, says:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Yogisha X no Kenshin | "i have nothing against jonghyun BUT PLEASE PICK A FLATTERING PICTURE" AGREES ,RACHEL SIM. HUITING SUCKS. says:
I WANT TO SEE YOU REACT
Epic win, baybay.
The day began with her invading my house at around 7 (And jumping out of the way to hide for no reason when my nanny poked her head out from upstairs and asked who she was), and LehLin got LOST so she came around 20 mins later x_x I guess my description of my address was rather vague and um, easy to misunderstand, so MY BAD!!! BUT WE GOT THERE REALLY EARLY AND ON TIME ANYWAY...
Choir workshop today didn't exactly reveal much of SNChoir's standard because no one commented on us so we were rather clueless. It was very difficult to hear everyone else though and um well I went sharp (But not sure by how much) at my ultra-crucial Ni Ko Gar, I desperately hope no one really noticed. >_< But I am so proud of Lynette! 8D He he he
The performances were both entertaining and amusing and well, sleep-inducing because I was kinda exhausted, not the singing's problem. Sop1 POTLUCK WAS VERY YUMMY AND FILLING, Chai managed to snap pictures of us and mostly with me extending my arm across the pile of food to grab something to eat with my cheeks bursting with food. -_-
And I slept for a grand total of 6 hours; was so TIRED I flopped down on my bed and skipped tuition and slept till 8.
ARrrrrrghhhh
Shall go study after finishing my soup.
8)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home