Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ARGH OMG

I got home, pulled off my socks, nicked bits from dinner plates, and climbed upstairs to find out that a flap of skin was hanging from the corner of my big toe.

A FREAKING HUGE FAT TORN BLISTER which hurt like MAD the moment I realised it existed. The flesh beneath the flap of skin (He is called Mr Flap) is an angry red, and I really wonder how I'm going to do morning jog this Friday. ARHHHHHHH

Mr Flap is retribution for me being too enthu during PE, running around crazily in Captain's Ball (in which Huai Chyn flaunted her catching skills; the ball fell into her hands and she squealed, "AHHHH!" and FLUNG IT BACKWARDS), brandishing a Floorball stick (Gloria smashed hers squarely into my shin -and missed the ball-, I'm going to get a bruise) in valiant attempts to score at least a goal, and during soccer where I kicked the ball out of bounds two times in blissful succession.

Got rather irritated today but sigh no point, since it's supposed to be a good thing, eh??? >_>HEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE YOU BABIES


OH weeeeelllllll ChineseSpeech Essay test tomorrow and Lit on Friday and OMG#!*&@!@^!@ there's choir tomorrow too.

BOoooooooooooooooooooooop
and sorry I clung on for so long; it's so hard to let go. ;_; shall die for the next 3 days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home