Monday's always full of a mixture of feelings.
Firstly, Emaths paper made me so happy I hyperventilated in my seat and harassed poor Zhuang Yun as I nearly mangled her left arm (from apprehension while waiting for my paper/glee when I saw my unbelievable marks).
Then during a particular lesson, I realised that WS is not as bearable as she seemed. Today, her true colours SCREAMED OUT at me. I discovered that she enjoys picking on students who committed a single 'crime' in her class. For example, today I was blatantly tapping on my calculator (Yes I know that is my bad ;_; I shall never do so again) and she pointed me out and smiled at me(a very patronizing, evil smile) for a very long time and I smiled back because I didn't know what kind of expression I was supposed to have. Was I supposed to look all guilty and sad, or give her some dao look? No, right? So I merely smiled rather nervously at her.
After that, I had to squint painfully to make out the notes she'd written very legibly on the whiteboard, coupled with light reflecting off its surface, so while I was actually copying them down onto my notes, she STOPPED HER EXPLANATION and MADE A HUGE SHOW OF PAUSING, STORMING OVER TO MY PLACE and PEERING AT MY NOTES.
I released my hand (and covered some doodles I made beside the notes :/ But all my notes have doodles anyway) to show her how much I was paying attention and finding NO FAULT WITH MY NOTES, she walked back (as if disappointed that she could not pick me out anymore) and continued her explanation.
Quite unnecessary, really, since I had already kept my calculator and was listening attentively and scribbling her notes diligently. -_-
Other than such (Insert appropriate adjective here) events, I actually had a very fun and interesting day overall. Chinese speech (YAY FOR SHUSHIEN, 2nd PLACE BABY!), retarded competitions (AHEM), everything, flooded me with happiness~!] On a sidenote, HuaiChyn is damn gay. HAHA
Thus, Monday is always a mixture of feelings.
Didn't wanna need you, didn't wanna need you so bad,
Didn't wanna wake up and find that I was falling so fast,
Didn't wanna need you, didn't wanna need anyone,
Now look what you've done;
I'm not that strong without you,
Never thought I could love you the way I do.
GET WELL YOU NOOB ;_;
Firstly, Emaths paper made me so happy I hyperventilated in my seat and harassed poor Zhuang Yun as I nearly mangled her left arm (from apprehension while waiting for my paper/glee when I saw my unbelievable marks).
Then during a particular lesson, I realised that WS is not as bearable as she seemed. Today, her true colours SCREAMED OUT at me. I discovered that she enjoys picking on students who committed a single 'crime' in her class. For example, today I was blatantly tapping on my calculator (Yes I know that is my bad ;_; I shall never do so again) and she pointed me out and smiled at me
After that, I had to squint painfully to make out the notes she'd written very legibly on the whiteboard, coupled with light reflecting off its surface, so while I was actually copying them down onto my notes, she STOPPED HER EXPLANATION and MADE A HUGE SHOW OF PAUSING, STORMING OVER TO MY PLACE and PEERING AT MY NOTES.
I released my hand (and covered some doodles I made beside the notes :/ But all my notes have doodles anyway) to show her how much I was paying attention and finding NO FAULT WITH MY NOTES, she walked back (as if disappointed that she could not pick me out anymore) and continued her explanation.
Quite unnecessary, really, since I had already kept my calculator and was listening attentively and scribbling her notes diligently. -_-
Other than such (Insert appropriate adjective here) events, I actually had a very fun and interesting day overall. Chinese speech (YAY FOR SHUSHIEN, 2nd PLACE BABY!), retarded competitions (AHEM), everything, flooded me with happiness~!] On a sidenote, HuaiChyn is damn gay. HAHA
Thus, Monday is always a mixture of feelings.
Didn't wanna need you, didn't wanna need you so bad,
Didn't wanna wake up and find that I was falling so fast,
Didn't wanna need you, didn't wanna need anyone,
Now look what you've done;
I'm not that strong without you,
Never thought I could love you the way I do.
GET WELL YOU NOOB ;_;

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home