Friday, February 20, 2009

I didn't go for Jap... again, because I felt nauseous/heavy-headed after recess. I hurriedly taxi-ed home (I AM SORRY ZHIYI) at about 3+.

The stupid taxi was FILLED WITH THE STENCH OF SMOKE. Killer taxi drivers. I had to breathe through my mouth the entire way 'cause every whiff of the (potentially) carcinogen-laden air aggravated my nausea. The taxi driver was a HUGE IDIOT too. When I said, "Turn right!", he said, "SAY AGAIN?" and CONTINUED DRIVING STRAIGHT. Then I yelled "STOP" and he reversed and turned right.

Lag time was about 10 seconds. -_-

I suppose his brain had been clogged up with too much disgusting cigarette smoke. Urgh. I was too uh considerate to ask him to open up his windows and air the taxi (later he throw me out, he was some burly botak dude); after all, he was a pitiful guy addicted to smoking AH THE HORROR, so I breathed as slowly and as evenly as possible. I hope my lungs are not contaminated with smoke now...

Breathing through my mouth didn't help much though. I had to dash out of the taxi, run up the stairs to quickly empty my stomach of mashed up recess (I bet it was that over-boiled egg I consumed happily despite its black chaota skin). Then I slept for about 4 hours and woke up at 7+ to the tantalizing greasy smell of KFC~~~~

School is boring, draggy, and mood-dampening. Argh and so is Jap. O Level year is proving to be a murderous year... ): At least there were several fun times this week, fun times, fun times. 8)

Anyway Mr Blister (it rhymes; Mister Blister!) doesn't hurt anymore, but Mr. Flap is getting all dead skin-ish and hard. He shall fall off soon and I will have to bid him goodbye... ;_;


Ripped from HuaiChynny, thus the colours.
---

FOODOLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice?
I do not touch salad, veggies are my worst enemy...

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Um... FISH AND CO!!!!!! Or SUBWAY, or NEWYORK NEWYORK or MACS or... wherever there's MEAT good food.

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Eggs.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
PEPPERONI!!! Mushrooms! Cheese. Tomato sauce! Ham! MEAT-!!!!!

What do you like to put on your toast?
Sausaaaaages. Cheese. Tuna. Ham. Bacon. Chicken... Meat. 8D (salivates)

TECHNOLOGY

How many television sets are in your house?
Let me count... Uh, 5, I think. =/

What color of cell phone do you have?
Orange and black, the ultimate COOL COLOUR~

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed...

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yes. All my teeth. And nosedirt? Earwax? 8D

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My BAG =/

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope!!!

BULLCRAPOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No, that's really scary, like awaiting your fate...

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Dabomb. I'm serious

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Um no, I value health over money~ (I also lack the guts to do it ;_;)

DUMBOLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
About 2 ~4 I think. So comfy and casual-looking baby~

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I don't think I ever broke the law. 8D

Last person you talked to?
In real life, or MSN? In real life; my mum, on MSN - well Baybay/Huaichyn/Dawnie/Gilaine's convos are all flashing happily

Last person you hugged?
I don't really remember, I fling my arms around random lovely people (Does not mean I am gay!!!!) so... I FORGOT

FAVORITOLOGY

Season?
WINTER. Snow. Bitingly cold but beautiful.

Holiday?
NovDec holidays, where I COULD GO OUT ALMOST EVERYDAY! Ftw baby.

Day of the week?
Mondays and occasionally Wednesdays ;), Friday nights, Weekends!

Month?
APRIL AHEM JUNE NOV DEC!!! (HOLIDAYS GALORE)

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone?
Yep. Whoa this question is so typical. -_- QUIZZES SHOULD BE MORE CREATIVE

Mood?
Bored... and a bit freaked by Ghost Whisperer which is showing on TV (I have a phobia of creeepy supernatural stuff but I am very interested in them HAHAHAHA)

What are you listening to?
Ghost Whisperer people talking with shaking, crying, emotional voices...

Watching?
The computer screen and the happy colours~

Worrying about?
Hmm, Japanese, O Levels, My Overwhelming Stupidity, Choir. =/

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning?
The toilet to pee. O_O

What's the last movie you saw?
YesMan? Sigh I am not allowed to watch movies during school term ~

Do you smile often?
YESSSSSSS SMILING IS HEALTHY AND RAISES YOUR CHEEKBONES AND MAKES YOU HAPPY! NOT GAY.

QUESTIONS

1)Do you always answer your phone?
No. I get too many missed calls because I suck at multi-tasking and when I focus on the computer, I don't hear or feel anything else...

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Probably some retard. 8D

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
HAZEL BROWN, GREY, OR GREEEEEN! So beautiful. Boring dark-brown-which-looks-like-black is such a disgusting colour. Sadly they inhabit my eyes. :/

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I thought Sonic's a hedgehog?!?!?!?!

5) Do you own a digital camera?
YESSSSSSSSS HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yup, many many. They all died though. I overfed the whole tank once and almost caused a massacre.

7) Favorite Christmas song?
All I Want for CHRISTMAS, is YOOOoooOOouuuu.

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Ahem, new schoolbag, new colourful pens, No Olevels, 8)

9) Can you do push ups?
No... I epic fail, MY ELBOWS RUB AGAINST THE GROUND AND KILL MEEEE

10) Can you do a chin up?
The world would be cube-shaped if I could.

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
A confusing mixture of both.

12) Do you have any saved texts?
Yes, but because my phone memory is noob, I only saved about 2 Extra Special ones. 8)

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Car accident(s), yes, wreck, no, my parents are very careful drivers~

14) Do you have an accent?
NOPE!!!!!

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
I forgot... O_O

16) Plans tonight?
Bed date with Edward, mmm!!!! 8D Sleep.

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Many times...

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week.
Food. Food. Thing. 8D

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Yeaaaapppp, Jubilate roses ftw

20) Current worry?
Brain-jam, I don't know... ;_;

21) Current hate right now?
JAPANESE AND HOMEWORK!

22) Met someone who changed your life?
Yes. :)

23) How did you bring in the New Year!
I ... LURED IT WITH MY AWESOMENESS

24) What song represents you?
Marikitaaaaraaa ya singapura sa - Okay fine I don't know.

25) Name three people who might complete this?
Me, Myself, and I. (HAHAHA HC I LEFT YOURS, SUCH A COOL ANSWER)

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Snoring in bed with Whale Rider beside me - I mean the BOOK

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"SHIT JAP HW!!!"


Choir is improving I think, we'd better be ready for Saturday,
Go, go, go -
We'll LIVE UP TO OUR STANDARDS and Pwwwwnn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home