Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poopie/ Shittypoo /Poopoo are my new favourite words. Pardon me if I burst out saying "(INSERTNAME)POOPIE!" or "POOPOO!" or "Oh my shittypoo."

WS amazingly did not pick on me today, though I could feel her burning glares~

Today in Social Studies, we listened to Kevin Cosgrove's last minutes of life while he was trapped on the 105th floor of the World Trade Center, North Tower. (Go look for the youtube video if you're interested) It's a 5min or so phonecall (his last phonecall) between him and a phone operator, and he was pleading and begging for help. It was the most chilling video I'd ever watched; I could feel his panic, his desperation to escape, and he was breathing very heavily from panic.

His last words were so scary, they tore through my mind and a long time afterward I could still feel them echoing.

"Oh, God, Oh-" Smoke, ash, noise, and ceilings collapsed on top of him as the plane crashed into the tower he was trapped inside.

Terrorists are inhumane, barbaric freaks who should just die. Damn. I never truly knew how much pain 9/11 brought around, but after hearing that phonecall, I finally understood why it was such a big deal. To think I was so ignorant and disgusting when I was... (8 years ago) 8. I remember being completely oblivious to everything and getting interested in how everything collapsed and what happened instead of how much fear and pain the people there went through.

I watched the towers collapse, the scary crashing, colliding, exploding, a few times before. It's difficult to picture how the people trapped inside felt, but today's video had me traumatized. Not as much as Kevin Cosgrove, though. He must have felt so scared and hopeless and I don't think any word could describe how he felt.

And it wasn't only him who died, but 2000+ others.

Argh.




I shall go mug Proving and swallow choir scores and do homework etc, etc.

You, you and you
GET WELL SOON.


Flubug's a'running =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home