Friday, February 06, 2009

So the past two days have been filled with nearly 10 hours straight (per day) of Motivational Workshop.

Our coach (Coach Elgin) is hilarious and really engaging - his jokes are drop-dead lame and his expressions are EPIC. The art of arching his eyebrows at specific syllables as he speaks grosses me out utterly fascinates me.

I wish I could raise both my eyebrows too. The muscle in my right eyebrow is frozen/dead/nonexistent. ;_;

And he's an excellent speaker and highly amusing (everyone dies laughing at him), so I guess Diligence, Faith and us are REAAAALLY lucky to have him (because I heard from some other classes that Motivational Workshop was a HUGE bore not really fun)~

We played games in which we slapped each other's thighs, clung onto each other for dear life as the coaches attempted to forcefully drag us out from our circles of groups, vandalized mahjong papers with horrendous drawings, competed against other groups for sweets, sang loudly during breaktime and gay-ed to the background music, and did a lot of fun and stupid things. 8) I managed to smear blue ink from my stupid pen onto the left side of my face and the whole of my third finger because it leaked crazily without me noticing. I had to rush to Coach Elgin with my hand clasped over the left side of my face saying, "SORRY CAN I GO TO THE TOILET I SMEARED INK ON MY FACE."

>_>

Also, I actually think that this workshop's going to be useful for me. He spoke a lot of sense that well, was strangely inspiring and meaningful. Perseverance, hanging on to one another to pull through, determination, overcoming fears...

O Levels is tugging at me. I need to do something about my disgusting I/S weaknesses (Hehe my personality is I/S -Charismatic/Considerate(?)-, and I is dominant -_- Which means I lose focus really easily and talk a lot. Which is true) and WORK ON MY LEARNING STRENGTHS. Auditory/Visual.

And to COMPLETELY overcome my fear of public speaking. I seem to feel so self-conscious and bleahshzhzxhzx whenever I stand in front of a large group to speak. I hate having gazes fixed on me, they make me feel tiny, small and overwhelmed (well, tinier and smaller than I already am).

Sec4 will be a year where I overcome everything. >:(

Choir and SYF is so so stressful too, but we're going to do everything we can to pull through. We will never, ever give up, and we have the potential to do it, so we'll show Miss Lim we can. I hope the Sop1s will improve, or on Thursday everything will collapse again, and splitting headaches will once again wrack my brains. WE CAN DO IT WE WILL DO IT WE MUST DO IT.

Hang on together like how Nadal and Federer hang on to each other even though they're competitors, 8)


At least Wednesday's CIP at AMKlibrary with Baybay and Joey was very relaxing and fun~! Met Nanyang SC for Choir there (JOEY RECOGNIZED HER FIRST) and our job was creating a resource list for info for part-time jobs for teens. We worked together with the other girls, searched for books and blah and after we were done, we simply slacked around. The lady in charge was very nice and friendly too. 8D


Amaths test next Friday. I really, really need to do well for this one. =/

还记得你说家是唯一的城堡
随着稻香河流继续奔跑
微微笑 小时候的梦我知道
不要哭让萤火虫带着你逃跑
乡间的歌谣永远的依靠
回家吧 回到最初的美好
this song reminds me of you, brings back this sweeeet feeling, the tune and the lovely atmosphere it creates, because I fell in love with that song when I first liked you. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home