Choir seemed rather okay today, YES! We shall PWN AND BE DAMN FREAKING PRO ON SATURDAY. And even if we're not, we WILL TRY OUR BEST ANYWAY.
Accomplished what I needed to too, hope that impressions will change ~
And argh, I shall not keep thinking about tests anymore, this term's so terrible it makes me feel like DIGGING A HOLE TO HIDE MYSELF IN IT TO CRY every time I think of my disastrous marks...
I have retarded yue du ji cheng to pass up tomorrow but because I do not feel like writing it just yet (Even though I feel tired and groggy already), I shall do this hilariously retarded quiz ripped from Huaichynnypoo once again.
Okay, true. It ain't easy
Oh YUE DU JI CHENG IS BECKONING.
Argh Jap tomorrow I hope the teacher doesn't notice my undone online homework (he he he) and late worksheets...
Accomplished what I needed to too, hope that impressions will change ~
And argh, I shall not keep thinking about tests anymore, this term's so terrible it makes me feel like DIGGING A HOLE TO HIDE MYSELF IN IT TO CRY every time I think of my disastrous marks...
I have retarded yue du ji cheng to pass up tomorrow but because I do not feel like writing it just yet (Even though I feel tired and groggy already), I shall do this hilariously retarded quiz ripped from Huaichynnypoo once again.
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name : Debbie
2. A four Letter Word : Damn (oh my, I am so 'vulgar'~ I bet my mum will scold me if she sees this =X)
3. A boy's Name : Daniel (The misfortune of having a retarded bro with that name)... No wait, DAVID (Ahemcoughsharoncough)
4. A girl's Name : Delilah (Hey there Delilah, whassit like in NewyaaaarkCityyy)
5. An occupation : DOCTOR (HURRHURRHURR there's Dentist and Director and loads of other stuff too, what an awesome first initial I have)
6. A color : Deep blue AHEHEHEHA
7. Something you'll wear : Denim jeans (Comfy and coool~)
9. A food : Duck - MEAT
10. Something found in the bathroom: Deodorant. 8)
11. A place : Driving... area (My brain is dying already)
12. A reason for being late : Daniel blocked my Doorway with his fats and I couldn't get through. (I will Die if he reads this)
13. Something you'd shout : Darling baby~~~~~!!!
14. A movie title : Death Note!!! (Oh my goodness that took me long to come up with)
15. Something you drink : Drinking water.
16. A musical group : Um... (Goes to check windows media player) can David Archuleta be counted?? AAHEHEHEHEHEH
17. An animal : Doggggg
18. A street name : DEDAP RD HAHAHAHAHAHA MY HOUSE BABY!
19. A type of car : DAYTONA. (It's a car-racing game actually but who cares)
20. The title of a song: Dare you to move, dare you to move, like toDay never Happened~~
Okay, true. It ain't easy
Oh YUE DU JI CHENG IS BECKONING.
Argh Jap tomorrow I hope the teacher doesn't notice my undone online homework (he he he) and late worksheets...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home