Today was a very mixed day, both happy and disappointing and ANGER-FILLED (I hope znm doesn't point out my less-than-half-a-page reflections and scream her head off at me) and happy and tiring and... disappointing... but happy.
Which is what makes the best out of the weary Sec4 days we endure everyday. Happiness AND FUN.
1) A most amusing email from my mum DURING SCHOOLTIME while she was at work.
First, she SMS-ed me during class, "What's your email?"
I replied, but didn't go check my inbox when I got home.
Just now when she got home from some dinner, she asked, "DEBBIE, DID YOU SEE MY EMAIL?"
"OOPS NO I HAVEN'T SEEN IT," I said, and hurriedly clicked the email open......
Hi Bee,
Some nice pix of Nadal and Federer at this site:
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/photos/2009-02-01/200902011233508442093.html?glryid=2009-02-01%2F20090201
Don't spend too long examining the pix - do your work and revise your Chemistry.
Luv you.
Mum
I burst out laughing nonstop and my mum exclaimed, "WHAAAAAT?! THOSE PICTURES ARE REALLY VERY NICE."
So I clicked the link and this was what I was greeted with.
Then I took a look at the other pictures~

Nadal has epic facial expressions.
And he can fly. D8

She mentioned Federer had NICE PIX too, so...
Seems like they all can fly. Too pro for their own good...
2) Beautiful art.
Extremely poor representations of 'me' were thrown in my face today.
By -AHAAHAHAHEHAHEHAHHAHA -dies laughing-

By Huaichynny the Gayyyzxzx,
And uh, nearly kissing ponyos.
Okay I should stop crapping about nothing. SEC4 SEC4 SEC4
Still haven't memorized my choir scores -swallows- and tomorrow the NEW SEC1S ARE COMING.
So interesting ~
And off to sleep I should go.
WHEEEEEEEEE <3
Which is what makes the best out of the weary Sec4 days we endure everyday. Happiness AND FUN.
1) A most amusing email from my mum DURING SCHOOLTIME while she was at work.
First, she SMS-ed me during class, "What's your email?"
I replied, but didn't go check my inbox when I got home.
Just now when she got home from some dinner, she asked, "DEBBIE, DID YOU SEE MY EMAIL?"
"OOPS NO I HAVEN'T SEEN IT," I said, and hurriedly clicked the email open......
Hi Bee,
Some nice pix of Nadal and Federer at this site:
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/photos/2009-02-01/200902011233508442093.html?glryid=2009-02-01%2F20090201
Don't spend too long examining the pix - do your work and revise your Chemistry.
Luv you.
Mum
I burst out laughing nonstop and my mum exclaimed, "WHAAAAAT?! THOSE PICTURES ARE REALLY VERY NICE."
So I clicked the link and this was what I was greeted with.
Then I took a look at the other pictures~
Nadal has epic facial expressions.And he can fly. D8

She mentioned Federer had NICE PIX too, so...
Seems like they all can fly. Too pro for their own good...2) Beautiful art.
Extremely poor representations of 'me' were thrown in my face today.
By -AHAAHAHAHEHAHEHAHHAHA -dies laughing-

By Huaichynny the Gayyyzxzx,
Okay I should stop crapping about nothing. SEC4 SEC4 SEC4Still haven't memorized my choir scores -swallows- and tomorrow the NEW SEC1S ARE COMING.
So interesting ~
And off to sleep I should go.
WHEEEEEEEEE <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home