This morning, I changed into my school uniform, got on the car, and actually went to school. ;_; Then I turned back home because I felt really heavy-headed and faint on the way... I bet it's because puking/diarrhoea had exhausted my body and thus it needed ample time to recuperate. >_>
I suppose my usual 6 hours or so of sleep wasn't enough for it last night then.. =/
So I skipped Chem test. I DID ATTEMPT to study but I didn't manage to finish, so my sickly exhaustion was sort of a blessing in disguise? I also slept till 2pm in the afternoon, which was brilliantly awesome!!! Felt really tired still but I gorged myself with food again and my body feels happy and energized! But my eyes feel sore and droopy...... SO I SHALL SLEEP EARLIER TONIGHT BUT
I SHALL GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW.
HE HE HE HE HE HE CHOIR AUDITIONS WILL BE TOMORROW AS WELL, SO EXCITING, I CANNOT WAIT!
Baybay killed me with her gayness online today. Tomorrow we're going to blow people's hair and make it flutter in the wind sexily ~~~ Whoooahhaohohoho.
Ahem.
Commonwealth is due Friday, and I don't even have the measliest skeleton of a plot in my brain.
Tracks seems to be a very intriguing topic though...
Ah I shall brainstorm in my bed.
There are times I wish
our lives were crafted upon
freedom
inbuilt with
Replay;
Rewind;
Fast forward
for the precious times that trickle through our fingers
no matter how tightly we squeeze the gaps close
they drift away into the past
just memories like
helium balloons
so clear and distinct at first
then out the air hisses,
shrinking,
ebbing away.
I'd choose,
select the slices of my life
I want to savour;
times of
smiles, laughter
and you
The word now,
is a soundtrack of interlacing
overlapping melodies
one that propels me,
always forward,
when I wish, wistfully, that I could replay,
rewind, skip ahead
to places where the
music's most beautiful.
The longer you're gone, the more I miss you;SCREWED. <3
I suppose my usual 6 hours or so of sleep wasn't enough for it last night then.. =/
So I skipped Chem test. I DID ATTEMPT to study but I didn't manage to finish, so my sickly exhaustion was sort of a blessing in disguise? I also slept till 2pm in the afternoon, which was brilliantly awesome!!! Felt really tired still but I gorged myself with food again and my body feels happy and energized! But my eyes feel sore and droopy...... SO I SHALL SLEEP EARLIER TONIGHT BUT
I SHALL GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW.
HE HE HE HE HE HE CHOIR AUDITIONS WILL BE TOMORROW AS WELL, SO EXCITING, I CANNOT WAIT!
Baybay killed me with her gayness online today. Tomorrow we're going to blow people's hair and make it flutter in the wind sexily ~~~ Whoooahhaohohoho.
Ahem.
Commonwealth is due Friday, and I don't even have the measliest skeleton of a plot in my brain.
Tracks seems to be a very intriguing topic though...
Ah I shall brainstorm in my bed.
There are times I wish
our lives were crafted upon
freedom
inbuilt with
Replay;
Rewind;
Fast forward
for the precious times that trickle through our fingers
no matter how tightly we squeeze the gaps close
they drift away into the past
just memories like
helium balloons
so clear and distinct at first
then out the air hisses,
shrinking,
ebbing away.
I'd choose,
select the slices of my life
I want to savour;
times of
smiles, laughter
and you
The word now,
is a soundtrack of interlacing
overlapping melodies
one that propels me,
always forward,
when I wish, wistfully, that I could replay,
rewind, skip ahead
to places where the
music's most beautiful.
The longer you're gone, the more I miss you;SCREWED. <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home