First day of school has me smothered in ... dread? Reluctance?
Less than half of my homework completed,
and even though I wouldn't have third lang tomorrow, I still have to stay back for crap.
I'm completely unprepared for school...
Wish it started on Monday instead,
but wishes don't usually come true anyway
Bella seems like she lives in a happy, carefree world, maybe I should simply role play her officially.
All the best for school tomorrow babes.
Let's drink blood everyday
(/Edit) JAPAN TRIP DAY 2; UNIVERSAL WORLD STUDIOS (I shall post another lovely picspam before I sleep for school!)
In the morning after a rather pathetic breakfast (omelettes and sausages for everyone O_O), we walked to the MRT station next to our hotel to set off for Universal World Studios! On the way, my sister intelligently took some shots.

Japan has amazingly cool buildings. =/


Walking in the train station...

While my father was buying some 4day train pass thing, we stoned around waiting,


And then took the train to UNIVERSAL WORLD STUDIOS. Train tracks,

A blurry shot of a passing train,


My family stoning in the train...

Soon, in about 15 mins (It wasn't very long, the ride), we REACHED! Here's around the entrance. I sat that insane-looking ride in the distance~ Felt like I was going to fly off and die, but it was very exhilarating 8D

At the entrance!

Then we took pictures with the pretty, glittering, enormous globe. Cringing from the sun...

Siblings were happily playing with the mist/steam emitting from the huge globe.

We look so happy here ~


Fat bro fails to clamber onto the round ball thing with his short stubby legs


Just after we entered,(my brother's face reminds me of a taco ball)

Soon after, we bumped into Betty Boop and Shrek and Fiona. Shrek grabbed my grandfather when my grandfather wandered into that area and we all hurriedly stumbled into the picture (thus the awkward position of my arm O_O)

I realised I look hilariously bulky in my winter coat + all the layers of clothes! 8D
Not many pictures of our rides could be taken because well, we were all sitting the rides. The spiderman ride was Teh Awesome, and then we watched some 3D show. My sister and I LOOK SUPER COOL/EMO/DAO IN OUR 3D GLASSES, don't deny it, I know, I know,

Pictures of the area; how I wish Singapore had a amusement park like this, all the structures and layout are so lovely.





They have four toilet rolls in every cubicle there. And in Singapore? Often none. =/

Took the JURASSIC PARK ride, which was fairly wet... (somewhat like the wet, plunging ride in Escape Theme Park) Less wet than we expected though, a waste of our expensive ponchos. ;_;

Waterworld was very interesting to watch even though I couldn't really understand much. Got the gist of the whole story though, with my mediocre understanding of Japanese and the excellent acting,

The people in the front rows were completely drenched (see the blue benches? Splash area!); they sat there on purpose with raincoats pulled over themselves, although I don't think the raincoats did much help, they seemed sopping wet...

Cool props outside the show area!

We then went to Snoopy's land~~~

I need psychiatric help?

We went for 80% of the rides/shows/performances there, mainly the MUST-GO stuff, then my father, younger brother, younger sister and I went for the Hollywood Dream, the disgusting rollercoaster that had my heart thumping madly throughout the whole ride. MY younger brother started whimpering halfway through the queue so he backed out. Turns out my 9-year-old sister has more guts than my 11-year-old brother.
See us pointing at the rollercoaster? It's horribly frightening, there's only one safety feature as you're seated on the rollercoaster; a yellow lap-pressing-down thing that squeezes your lap to the seat. You can even choose what music you want to listen to on the ride, and it would blast out from the back of the seat. No shoulder bars, no hand bars, so you feel like you're being flung off as the rollercoaster twists and turns madly.

Brother & I = Coolest


The globe at night looks almost magical, eh

Then we ate YAKINIKU for dinner, lovely scrumptious beef, chicken, pork, scallops we 'barbecue' by ourselves and dip into delicious sauces. One of my favourite Japanese cuisine ~

And then home we went! Tired, exhausting, but very fun. Didn't do much shopping there though...

Btw every time I saw the word Kansai in Japan, I read it as Kanasai. =/

End,
Debbie shall sleep earlier than usual since tomorrow is a special day;
THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Oh, feel my excitement, my enthusiasm~~!!!!!!!!!11111
/I see the sparkle of a
million flashlights,
A wonderwall of stars,
But the one that's shining out so bright,
Is the one right where you are,
SEE MY WHITE WORDS, LOVE, VERY FUN RIGHT :3 (the word love sounds very nice to use, somehow)
Less than half of my homework completed,
and even though I wouldn't have third lang tomorrow, I still have to stay back for crap.
I'm completely unprepared for school...
Wish it started on Monday instead,
but wishes don't usually come true anyway
Bella seems like she lives in a happy, carefree world, maybe I should simply role play her officially.
All the best for school tomorrow babes.
Let's drink blood everyday
(/Edit) JAPAN TRIP DAY 2; UNIVERSAL WORLD STUDIOS (I shall post another lovely picspam before I sleep for school!)
In the morning after a rather pathetic breakfast (omelettes and sausages for everyone O_O), we walked to the MRT station next to our hotel to set off for Universal World Studios! On the way, my sister intelligently took some shots.

Japan has amazingly cool buildings. =/


Walking in the train station...

While my father was buying some 4day train pass thing, we stoned around waiting,


And then took the train to UNIVERSAL WORLD STUDIOS. Train tracks,

A blurry shot of a passing train,


My family stoning in the train...

Soon, in about 15 mins (It wasn't very long, the ride), we REACHED! Here's around the entrance. I sat that insane-looking ride in the distance~ Felt like I was going to fly off and die, but it was very exhilarating 8D

At the entrance!

Then we took pictures with the pretty, glittering, enormous globe. Cringing from the sun...

Siblings were happily playing with the mist/steam emitting from the huge globe.

We look so happy here ~


Fat bro fails to clamber onto the round ball thing with his short stubby legs


Just after we entered,(my brother's face reminds me of a taco ball)

Soon after, we bumped into Betty Boop and Shrek and Fiona. Shrek grabbed my grandfather when my grandfather wandered into that area and we all hurriedly stumbled into the picture (thus the awkward position of my arm O_O)

I realised I look hilariously bulky in my winter coat + all the layers of clothes! 8D
Not many pictures of our rides could be taken because well, we were all sitting the rides. The spiderman ride was Teh Awesome, and then we watched some 3D show. My sister and I LOOK SUPER COOL/EMO/DAO IN OUR 3D GLASSES, don't deny it, I know, I know,

Pictures of the area; how I wish Singapore had a amusement park like this, all the structures and layout are so lovely.





They have four toilet rolls in every cubicle there. And in Singapore? Often none. =/

Took the JURASSIC PARK ride, which was fairly wet... (somewhat like the wet, plunging ride in Escape Theme Park) Less wet than we expected though, a waste of our expensive ponchos. ;_;

Waterworld was very interesting to watch even though I couldn't really understand much. Got the gist of the whole story though, with my mediocre understanding of Japanese and the excellent acting,

The people in the front rows were completely drenched (see the blue benches? Splash area!); they sat there on purpose with raincoats pulled over themselves, although I don't think the raincoats did much help, they seemed sopping wet...

Cool props outside the show area!

We then went to Snoopy's land~~~

I need psychiatric help?

We went for 80% of the rides/shows/performances there, mainly the MUST-GO stuff, then my father, younger brother, younger sister and I went for the Hollywood Dream, the disgusting rollercoaster that had my heart thumping madly throughout the whole ride. MY younger brother started whimpering halfway through the queue so he backed out. Turns out my 9-year-old sister has more guts than my 11-year-old brother.
See us pointing at the rollercoaster? It's horribly frightening, there's only one safety feature as you're seated on the rollercoaster; a yellow lap-pressing-down thing that squeezes your lap to the seat. You can even choose what music you want to listen to on the ride, and it would blast out from the back of the seat. No shoulder bars, no hand bars, so you feel like you're being flung off as the rollercoaster twists and turns madly.

Brother & I = Coolest


The globe at night looks almost magical, eh

Then we ate YAKINIKU for dinner, lovely scrumptious beef, chicken, pork, scallops we 'barbecue' by ourselves and dip into delicious sauces. One of my favourite Japanese cuisine ~

And then home we went! Tired, exhausting, but very fun. Didn't do much shopping there though...

Btw every time I saw the word Kansai in Japan, I read it as Kanasai. =/

End,
Debbie shall sleep earlier than usual since tomorrow is a special day;
THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Oh, feel my excitement, my enthusiasm~~!!!!!!!!!11111
/I see the sparkle of a
million flashlights,
A wonderwall of stars,
But the one that's shining out so bright,
Is the one right where you are,
SEE MY WHITE WORDS, LOVE, VERY FUN RIGHT :3 (the word love sounds very nice to use, somehow)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home