Monday, January 12, 2009

I have resolved to accept my results with a subdued air of calm.

I am not expecting much more than a B3, because considering my performance, I don't think I made the cut.

All is over and done with and there is nothing I can do, so why wreck my brains?

It is the future I look towards.

Because I know I can do better, and I will, for sure.

I won't hope for a better score any more.

I am resigned to the outcome, because there is nothing I can alter.


L1R5 = 6.

If I work hard enough, I can do it.

Tomorrow's results will be a motivator.

Not a spirit dampener.

I won't let it do that to me,

won't let results affect me any more.
(what a waste of my tears, damned English speech + Bio test in Sec3, damned Chinese zuo wen, Maths paper in Sec2, stupid, stupid things to get the better of my emotions.)

Chinese is just one subject

I have another 9 to work with.

So B3 (or below) here I come,
and it will be my only B3 (or below) for O's.

Now on to Amaths. The horrendous time of 1:35am and I haven't touched a single bit.

Scrape a pass,
do well for the future.

Thank you for everything. (:


arms spread open to embrace the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home