Saturday, January 10, 2009

CCA fair was both fun and exhausting. Ran around, sang madly outside the New Music Room with Leh Lin lip-syncing brilliantly and being a wonderful popstar, went crazy with Lun Bei and shrieked PONYO PONYO PONYO at the top of our voices during rest time and snapping our fingers along to the awesome melody, ripped namelists eagerly from the tips of Sec1s' fingers as they ticked their names in their BURNING interest to join choir...... And screamed our heads off while cheering once anyone ticked their names.

Hold on. I shall go count the number of beautiful ticks. Estimating the ones in my notebook for the time being because I left it downstairs.

...

2 + 10 + 4 + 9 + 14 + 13 + 14 + 7 +23 (WHOA NICE CLASS) + 24 (ANOTHER NICE CLASS) + about 4 from Grace + Some China Scholars = Around a WHOPPING 130

WHOOHOO BABY 130 PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN CHOIR!!!!!!!!! Go choir, go, go, GOOOO.

YEsssuuuuu.

JOIN, JOIN, JOIN JOIN JOIN, JOIN, JOIN JOIN JOIN, JOIN, JOIN JOIN JOIN, JOIN ( Choir, Whooo! Join! Choir! 1, 2, 3, 4!!!~ *SPIN AROUND* ) JOIN, JOIN, JOIN JOIN JOIN, JOIN, JOIN JOIN, JOIN (to the tune of the bottom 'Da da dum, dum, da da dum, dum, da da dum, dum' from Stand by Me)
---


Pardon my momentary high-ness. I am not usually like this... I think

Anyway, Zhiyi and I got terribly lost on Friday while searching frantically for our Japanese class. We were half an hour late. -_- Spent about 25 mins freaking out as we scored all four levels for our class because we didn't find out where it was.

In the end it was tucked behind the main building, a container classroom with black, foreboding bars across the windows and a door that looked uncannily like a jail's door. The whole place seemed like a jail cell, actually. =/

Our teacher's accent was a monotone compared to Tan's overly expressive voice, but sigh, we all missed him, even though I'm probably his most hated student. I have learnt to respect him!!!

Which means that I have matured from my revolting Sec1 self. 8DDDD In this aspect, that is...

BECAUSE I STILL WANT TO WATCH PONYO VERY DESPERATELY AGRHHHHHHAHRGAHHRRRRRRRR 8D


I will upload my Japan photos now.


Yours till I no longer am cool,
Debbie the ice cube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home