Friday, January 02, 2009

Shinny on my hair: "Somehow you look like a boy."

Me: "YESSSSSSSSS~! I WANT to look like a boy~~~~~~"


Looking like a boy has been a lifelong dream; maybe it starts off with my appearance before the boy-ness influences my voice and I develop a deep, husky, lovely guy one in due time.

My hair is disgustingly difficult to tie up because it's amazingly layered; thinnest hair I've ever had since I was born (pro-est hairdresser I've ever gone to too), and I need about a thousand pins to keep everything from falling out, but nevertheless, boy-ness ftw


School was surprisingly slack today, no lessons, should have just ponned, and just had Maths tuition. Think I grasped the bulk of circle properties, admittedly it's very fun to do. 8D


Anyway, on a side note, roleplaying as Bella is fun (!!!), if you are overly bored go check out the EDWARD&BELLA blog where we're making a parody out of all the characters for entertainment- everyone's highly amusing.

We're in need of a Jacob to make things more exciting and a Carlisle to prevent Emmett from eating himself, anyone interested? 8D



Yours till I have more hair on my head,

Debbie the Boy-Wanna-Be
HAHAHA BUT, LOUSY STALKER <3333 8D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home