I'm tired, and the English Comprehension we're supposed to have completed by tomorrow is still lying beside my computer, untouched.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MSN is addictive. =/
AT LEAST I STUDIED A BIT OF EMATHS for the test on Wednesday!!! Rather early eh, I'll be mugging tomorrow and Tuesday night.
If Bio test is not this week, I will celebrate and, well - explode with happiness/relief.
Urgh, Choir's results for our competition will be announced tomorrow and apparently I have to go up to the spectators' stand to thank teachers alongside Shinny. -_o I don't feel keen on that at all because we have to go earlier to school and leave class earlier and Molly ruined my initial cool thank you speech because it was "too lengthy" and we needed it to be "short and sweet".
Also, there goes my stage fright, I hope I won't drop the microphone from shock. >_>
(*@!*&^!%@&*%!@!G@JG!@J
Actually my speech mentioned the teachers carrying bottles of water for us in the rain to make it sound interesting, heroic and dramatic instead of the typical thankyou speeches that are always said... But sigh, no no, we must stick to the norm.
But aren't those typical thank you speeches boring? ;_; What's wrong with being interesting?
"We thank God... We also thank Miss Bla and Mr Bla for giving us this opportunity... We thank the principal..."
Okay I should shut up before any teacher stumbles on this blog for no particular reason and murders me for my blatant inconsideration for school traditions... *swallows nervously*
And I should sleep too, and stop blogging, and actually touch that poor, abandoned comprehension.
Tootoo. (Altered version of 'tata'; doesn't it sound cooler? 8DLIKE ME?)
/What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces,
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even
(I not only love you so much it hurts~~~~ *Adapted from Edward's fantastic post, just changed a little 8D*) <3333
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MSN is addictive. =/
AT LEAST I STUDIED A BIT OF EMATHS for the test on Wednesday!!! Rather early eh, I'll be mugging tomorrow and Tuesday night.
If Bio test is not this week, I will celebrate and, well - explode with happiness/relief.
Urgh, Choir's results for our competition will be announced tomorrow and apparently I have to go up to the spectators' stand to thank teachers alongside Shinny. -_o I don't feel keen on that at all because we have to go earlier to school and leave class earlier and Molly ruined my initial cool thank you speech because it was "too lengthy" and we needed it to be "short and sweet".
Also, there goes my stage fright, I hope I won't drop the microphone from shock. >_>
(*@!*&^!%@&*%!@!G@JG!@J
Actually my speech mentioned the teachers carrying bottles of water for us in the rain to make it sound interesting, heroic and dramatic instead of the typical thankyou speeches that are always said... But sigh, no no, we must stick to the norm.
But aren't those typical thank you speeches boring? ;_; What's wrong with being interesting?
"We thank God... We also thank Miss Bla and Mr Bla for giving us this opportunity... We thank the principal..."
Okay I should shut up before any teacher stumbles on this blog for no particular reason and murders me for my blatant inconsideration for school traditions... *swallows nervously*
And I should sleep too, and stop blogging, and actually touch that poor, abandoned comprehension.
Tootoo. (Altered version of 'tata'; doesn't it sound cooler? 8D
/What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces,
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even
(I not only love you so much it hurts~~~~ *Adapted from Edward's fantastic post, just changed a little 8D*) <3333

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home