Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo sakana no ko
Aoi umi kara yatte kita
Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo fukurannda
Manmaru onaka no onna no ko
Peta-peta pyon-pyon
Asitte iina kakechao
Migi-migi-bun-bun
Otetewa iina tunaijao
Beware. It is my favourite song right now.
I think I will be tired every single day of 2009.
There's still choir tomorrow;
what cluttered lives we lead.
"When I saw you, I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew." - William Shakespeare
Aoi umi kara yatte kita
Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo fukurannda
Manmaru onaka no onna no ko
Peta-peta pyon-pyon
Asitte iina kakechao
Migi-migi-bun-bun
Otetewa iina tunaijao
Beware. It is my favourite song right now.
I think I will be tired every single day of 2009.
There's still choir tomorrow;
what cluttered lives we lead.
"When I saw you, I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew." - William Shakespeare

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home