Right now, my poor tagboard is being harassed... ;_; By two ultimately gay idiots.
And the conversation windows I'm having now are extremely amusing, what with Baybay and I trying out different surnames for Retard and see how his name fits HAHAHAHAHA, and Huaichynny commenting that my tags are very funny, and how Clement thinks he's so awesome.
ĈĿΞмΞηT <3 MERI! says:
spamming your tagboard's extremely hilarious
i can get aids just by doing that
Aids. Sure... (raises eyebrow)
Retard, you are DEAD........ (trails off menacingly)
I can't kill Clement 'cause Meri would kill me first... Pffffft
---
Finally edited...
DAY 1 JAPAN TRIP, 17th Dec 2008
After the terrible flight whereupon I ingested nauseating food and puked it out in the course of three trips to the toilet(Once in the Japan airport, twice in the hotel), we were only allowed to check in at 2pm when we reached the hotel at 6am. One room was opened first and I slept there till my parents and older sister came back from walking around and then WE WENT TO THE OSAKA AQUARIUM.
We took the train, which is exceedingly cleanunlike the trains in Singapore, and made our way to the aquarium by foot. On the way...

(Every part of Japan is beautiful, even the roads/pavements/buildings)

Even the Macs looked more tasty...


It was really windy, and my mouth was full of nugget(tasted better than Singapore's macs, I have to admit) in this picture. Thus my... strange expression.

My siblings and I all posing gay-ly with the ferris wheel in the background

The sunset was really beautiful because of the amazingly clear sky. It was the first time I've seen the sun as a solitary orange orb suspended over the ocean. =/

And then we got to the outside of the aquarium. Lots of glittering structures and whatnot outside...


Inside the aquarium... We entered a glass tunnel, like the one in Sentosa. There was a revolving school of shimmering fish at the top...

The skinny fish awed me. I have no names for almost all the fish, I didn't take note of what they were, =/

We look like the sign. 8D

Crabs

White bird with a billion strands of hair for feathers...

Sea otters are humungous, they're about the size of my brother. Well he's not very large, but for otters to be so enormous as compared to the puny ones in the zoo, well...

And these sea lions were rather gigantic too. Pardon the horrible lighting, flash wasn't allowed.(But I flashed some fish 2 times in blissful ignorance till I noticed the signs plastered everywhere)

Stingrays kept kissing the glass.


Alligator 8D

Another snapping turtle, if I'm not wrong. It has weird protrusions all over its head... O_O

The penguins were very big too, about as tall as my brother. Once again, as compared to the tiny ones in the zoo...

Corals

Watching dolphins from behind a sheet of glass was almost ethereal; they cut through the water so elegantly...



Fish~


Then we ventured into the deep blue where all themonstrosities larger sea creatures lurked.

Behold the whale shark, my biggest love,


See the silhouette of the little boy? You can roughly estimate the size of the whale shark... (It's about 5m - 10m long? ;_;)

The manta ray (it's possibly twice my length), my second love,


It came right for me O_O

The other stingrays in this area were really huge too. This guy had a huge mushy mouth :3

Sunfish are unique-looking... 8D

Puffer fish (and its reflection)!

Fat fish


And then we approached the king(-sized? =/) crabs


Saw my manta ray again from lower grounds,

And then crashed the jellies!






These guys had so many tentacle-y things that they tangled up in each other. O:


After the jellies, we departed, and went for our delicious crab dinner. The bustling street scene in Japan,

We wanted to go to this restaurant with the huge plastic crab outside, but it was stuffed...

So we walked till we found another crab restaurant where we had a nice cozy room all to ourselves!

My sister and I downed two bottles of sake and got drunk, thus our overly retarded expressions.Actually my parents drank those two bottles by themselves and we started playing with the empty bottles

After that we bought TACO BALLS (TAKOYAKI)

More street scenes~

An obvious display of our tourist-ness; taking huge group picture on the street 8D

And then we took train back to our HOTEL NEW HANKYUU.
End of Day 1 8D
And the conversation windows I'm having now are extremely amusing, what with Baybay and I trying out different surnames for Retard and see how his name fits HAHAHAHAHA, and Huaichynny commenting that my tags are very funny, and how Clement thinks he's so awesome.
ĈĿΞмΞηT <3 MERI! says:
spamming your tagboard's extremely hilarious
i can get aids just by doing that
Aids. Sure... (raises eyebrow)
Retard, you are DEAD........ (trails off menacingly)
I can't kill Clement 'cause Meri would kill me first... Pffffft
---
Finally edited...
DAY 1 JAPAN TRIP, 17th Dec 2008
After the terrible flight whereupon I ingested nauseating food and puked it out in the course of three trips to the toilet(Once in the Japan airport, twice in the hotel), we were only allowed to check in at 2pm when we reached the hotel at 6am. One room was opened first and I slept there till my parents and older sister came back from walking around and then WE WENT TO THE OSAKA AQUARIUM.
We took the train, which is exceedingly clean

(Every part of Japan is beautiful, even the roads/pavements/buildings)

Even the Macs looked more tasty...


It was really windy, and my mouth was full of nugget

My siblings and I all posing gay-ly with the ferris wheel in the background

The sunset was really beautiful because of the amazingly clear sky. It was the first time I've seen the sun as a solitary orange orb suspended over the ocean. =/

And then we got to the outside of the aquarium. Lots of glittering structures and whatnot outside...


Inside the aquarium... We entered a glass tunnel, like the one in Sentosa. There was a revolving school of shimmering fish at the top...

The skinny fish awed me. I have no names for almost all the fish, I didn't take note of what they were, =/

We look like the sign. 8D

Crabs

White bird with a billion strands of hair for feathers...

Sea otters are humungous, they're about the size of my brother. Well he's not very large, but for otters to be so enormous as compared to the puny ones in the zoo, well...

And these sea lions were rather gigantic too. Pardon the horrible lighting, flash wasn't allowed.

Stingrays kept kissing the glass.


Alligator 8D

Another snapping turtle, if I'm not wrong. It has weird protrusions all over its head... O_O

The penguins were very big too, about as tall as my brother. Once again, as compared to the tiny ones in the zoo...

Corals

Watching dolphins from behind a sheet of glass was almost ethereal; they cut through the water so elegantly...



Fish~


Then we ventured into the deep blue where all the

Behold the whale shark, my biggest love,


See the silhouette of the little boy? You can roughly estimate the size of the whale shark... (It's about 5m - 10m long? ;_;)

The manta ray (it's possibly twice my length), my second love,


It came right for me O_O

The other stingrays in this area were really huge too. This guy had a huge mushy mouth :3

Sunfish are unique-looking... 8D

Puffer fish (and its reflection)!

Fat fish


And then we approached the king(-sized? =/) crabs


Saw my manta ray again from lower grounds,

And then crashed the jellies!






These guys had so many tentacle-y things that they tangled up in each other. O:


After the jellies, we departed, and went for our delicious crab dinner. The bustling street scene in Japan,

We wanted to go to this restaurant with the huge plastic crab outside, but it was stuffed...

So we walked till we found another crab restaurant where we had a nice cozy room all to ourselves!

My sister and I downed two bottles of sake and got drunk, thus our overly retarded expressions.

After that we bought TACO BALLS (TAKOYAKI)

More street scenes~

An obvious display of our tourist-ness; taking huge group picture on the street 8D

And then we took train back to our HOTEL NEW HANKYUU.
End of Day 1 8D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home