I decided I shall not blog too much while I'm in Japan and dedicate my time to MSN instead because I'd be doing a horrendously long picspam when I get back to Singapore anyway...
ANYWAY I SHALL BREAK MY NEWLY SET 'RULE' BECAUSE I HAVE RECEIVED GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS REGARDING MY JAPANESE CLASS.
GOOD NEWS IS: I'm in J4.17, Friday, SAME CLASS AS DRIIIII!
BAD NEWS IS: I LOST TAN SENSEI T______________T
SHITTTTTTTTTTTT I REALLY NEED HIM, HOW AM I GOING TO PASS O LEVELS NEXT YEAR.
No more copying answers below Tan's nose, no more dozing off in class, no more last minute studying before tests and exams... ;_; I'll have to rely on myself from now on, URGH.
And my teacher's name is Chua Umpaporn. 8D
I will be highly relieved if he/she is as good as Tan... Then I won't need to chiong so hard.
Maybe they didn't give me Tan because I was too noob. =/ But admittedly I like Tan. He's an excellent teacher and (on the inside; on the outside he moodswings occasionally) a very nice guy. O_O Sigh...
I discovered Japan's downside; the lack of shuai guys. I've only seen two today. One anime-guy-wannabe with exceedingly nice, big eyes and another young businessman lining up to go into the train I was coming out from.
See how much the focus on hot guys from my perverted company has influenced me? :/
Okay no posting till I'm back in Singapore/emergency post.
/Do you hear me
I'm talking to you;
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean,
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying T_T
ANYWAY I SHALL BREAK MY NEWLY SET 'RULE' BECAUSE I HAVE RECEIVED GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS REGARDING MY JAPANESE CLASS.
GOOD NEWS IS: I'm in J4.17, Friday, SAME CLASS AS DRIIIII!
BAD NEWS IS: I LOST TAN SENSEI T______________T
SHITTTTTTTTTTTT I REALLY NEED HIM, HOW AM I GOING TO PASS O LEVELS NEXT YEAR.
No more copying answers below Tan's nose, no more dozing off in class, no more last minute studying before tests and exams... ;_; I'll have to rely on myself from now on, URGH.
And my teacher's name is Chua Umpaporn. 8D
I will be highly relieved if he/she is as good as Tan... Then I won't need to chiong so hard.
Maybe they didn't give me Tan because I was too noob. =/ But admittedly I like Tan. He's an excellent teacher and (on the inside; on the outside he moodswings occasionally) a very nice guy. O_O Sigh...
I discovered Japan's downside; the lack of shuai guys. I've only seen two today. One anime-guy-wannabe with exceedingly nice, big eyes and another young businessman lining up to go into the train I was coming out from.
See how much the focus on hot guys from my perverted company has influenced me? :/
Okay no posting till I'm back in Singapore/emergency post.
/Do you hear me
I'm talking to you;
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean,
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying T_T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home