Despite being overseas... I may lurk around the net for an hour or so every night (hopefully, unless there are days that I'm so tired I just flop on the bed in my weeny hotel room instantly and die) so I won't really be considered missing. 8D
And since it's so late (12.43 am here), I'll do a random short post and go to sleep.
UNIVERSAL WORLD STUDIOS TOMORROW, I NEED M'ENERGYYYYYY.
So, today.
I vomited every bit of the JAL airplane food I ate after landing in Japan (3 trips to the toilet(s) in total), slept in my room to rest, went to the Osaka Aquarium in the afternoon which left me awestruck and lost for words (it consisted of RARE, BEAUTIFUL creatures like whale sharks, manta rays, sunfish, dolphins all displayed behind glass, akin to the Underwater World in Sentosa. In other words, all those massive, majestic creatures were 30cm of acrylic glass away from me).
The whale shark was probably 4~5 times my length. And it was a baby. I was snapping pictures of literally every fish/animal that swam into my vision. The most amazing aquarium I've ever come across... ... ...
After that, taxi-ed to dinner area (taxi fares are extremely crazy over here). My dinner's every course had crab in it. Succulent, fresh crab sashimi, steamed crab, grilled crab, crisply fried tempura crab, and crab miso soup. YUMMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMM :3
As usual, the train was as packed as a can of sardines on the way back to the hotel (Hotel new Hankyuuuu). Suits and winter coats were pressed against me from every angle. When it was my stop, many others got off too and I staggered out because everyone was shoving into me. =/
So... UNIVERSAL WORLD STUDIOS HERE I COME 8D
Free Internet ftw, baby.
I won't be screwed I won't be screwed I shall not be screwed )))))))))))))))))):
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my heart is screwed.
/when everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am
And since it's so late (12.43 am here), I'll do a random short post and go to sleep.
UNIVERSAL WORLD STUDIOS TOMORROW, I NEED M'ENERGYYYYYY.
So, today.
I vomited every bit of the JAL airplane food I ate after landing in Japan (3 trips to the toilet(s) in total), slept in my room to rest, went to the Osaka Aquarium in the afternoon which left me awestruck and lost for words (it consisted of RARE, BEAUTIFUL creatures like whale sharks, manta rays, sunfish, dolphins all displayed behind glass, akin to the Underwater World in Sentosa. In other words, all those massive, majestic creatures were 30cm of acrylic glass away from me).
The whale shark was probably 4~5 times my length. And it was a baby. I was snapping pictures of literally every fish/animal that swam into my vision. The most amazing aquarium I've ever come across... ... ...
After that, taxi-ed to dinner area (taxi fares are extremely crazy over here). My dinner's every course had crab in it. Succulent, fresh crab sashimi, steamed crab, grilled crab, crisply fried tempura crab, and crab miso soup. YUMMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMM :3
As usual, the train was as packed as a can of sardines on the way back to the hotel (Hotel new Hankyuuuu). Suits and winter coats were pressed against me from every angle. When it was my stop, many others got off too and I staggered out because everyone was shoving into me. =/
So... UNIVERSAL WORLD STUDIOS HERE I COME 8D
Free Internet ftw, baby.
I won't be screwed I won't be screwed I shall not be screwed )))))))))))))))))):
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my heart is screwed.
/when everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home