Saturday, December 27, 2008

I wonder why everyone I know is hilariously gay, lame and entertaining.

Even my tuition teacher.

I spot a blue smiley on the cover on his foolscap. It looks as if it had been scrawled on, so I ask, "Did you draw that smiley?"

He glances at the smiley and says, "Yeah, I draw one. So cool right?!"

I take him for real and begin to splutter uncontrollably. He looks at me, alarmed, and starts laughing madly, saying, "HAHAHAHAHA NO LAH, I'm not so childish!!!"

(And this is the same guy who keeps insisting he's very young and attempts using short forms in SMSes to sound cool)

"Why is it a+b sin (θ - α ) ?! Does a+b = R?" I ask stupidly, struggling valiantly with my disgusting holiday homework with my tuition teacher being an enormous help (I'm not being sarcastic, he solves 99% of my questions).

He grabs my worksheet and scrutinizes it.

"According to the answer... a is 12," he says triumphantly after a while. "Therefore b = R, not a+b. b sin (θ - α ) is INSEPARABLE, but the a in front isn't joined with it..."

"YOU SUCK!!!!!" I burst out, laughing crazily.

"WHUTTTT?!?!?!" he exclaims. "OI!?!?"

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA you got it from the ANSWER?! CAN LIKE THAT ONE MEH!?"

He starts laughing insanely too, looks embarrassed and goes, "HAHAHAHAHAHA YES WHY NOT. IT MAKES SENSE RIGHT!? Common sense ~"

"HAHAHA then in exams die right, no answer," I say, extremely amused.

He laughs it off, continues his explanation, and we manage to crack the workings and solutions thanks to the ingenious references to the answers.



Seems like I have such... unique influences... it greatly affects the development of my character. =/

Anyway, here's JAPAN TRIP DAY 1! (this will be further edited later, I need to go for tuition ;_;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home