MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELIES
May everything be wonderful and beautiful, and have a blessed Christmas brimming with loveeeee ~~~~
I AM BACK FROM JAPAN BTW
Hot hot Singapore, I began perspiring in the airport -_-
Oh well, now I have to go hunt down homework to do (I bet I have a lot left over still)
Christmassss is hereeee
I don't want a lot for Christmas,
there's just one thing that I need,
I don't care about the presents
underneath my Christmas tree,
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know,
Make my wish come true;
All I want for Christmas
IS YOU. 8D
May everything be wonderful and beautiful, and have a blessed Christmas brimming with loveeeee ~~~~
I AM BACK FROM JAPAN BTW
Hot hot Singapore, I began perspiring in the airport -_-
Oh well, now I have to go hunt down homework to do (I bet I have a lot left over still)
Christmassss is hereeee
I don't want a lot for Christmas,
there's just one thing that I need,
I don't care about the presents
underneath my Christmas tree,
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know,
Make my wish come true;
All I want for Christmas
IS YOU. 8D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home