Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'll be in Japan from TONIGHT TILL THE 25th

It's the best place to get random adorable souvenirs so YEAHHHHH I'LL PROBABLY GET LOTS OF STUFF BACK, *swoons* WAIT FOR ME, BABIES

I will really miss Singapore though... Hope there'll be Internet there (but I bet it'll ridiculously expensive) so I can go online at night! Japan is 1 hr faster than Singapore, if I'm not wrong. 8D

My flight's at 10.55 so I strongly encourage you NOT to sms me after 11. Christmas SMSes ON THE DAY ITSELF AT NIGHT should be fine though 8D

Well yesterday I spent my day with Jean, Sabrina, Leh Lin, Baybay and Abii at our favourite hangout place; the ZOO. We spent the entire day there, from 9plus to 6. Baboons, once again, were the most interesting animals on display, and the kids world is the most awesome place ever. Illegally cuddled guinea pigs and rabbits, but no one really caught us. 8D

I had a disgustingly runny nose the whole day so I wasn't as hyper as usual, but I had a lot of fun anyway! Reached home at 7.30 and flopped down to sleep till the next morning because I felt so woozy and tired. (Was supposed to send pictures over to Sabrina but my sleep got in the way...)

Pictures speak a thousand words; I think I speak too much. =/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abii's always so beautiful!

Photobucket

Tapirs cuddling in the dark.

Photobucket

Man-eating white tiger.

Photobucket

Some disgusting fish (I see my reflection -_- Just noticed)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BABIRUSA; Some hog-like thing that has TUSKS GROWING THROUGH THE FLESH OF ITS SNOUT.

Photobucket

Aw tortoise :3

Photobucket

KIDS WORLD, BEST PLACE EVER. Wax figurines inside looked disturbingly real, though. We were freaked by them. (Unsuitable for kids :/)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think the pattern on this pony's butt coat is very UNIQUE

Photobucket

Photobucket

JEAN SABRINA LEHLIN BAYBAY ABII ME, THE AWESOME~ (They were wondering why we still bent when we were short enough -_-)

Photobucket

Abii and I turned les shortly after. Sabrina stole my camera and took these shots without us knowing...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thus our surprised expressions when she calls us. She's pro at taking candid shots, I admit.

Photobucket

ENORMOUS TORTOISES :3

Photobucket

Snapping turtle that "makes an audible CRUNCH sound" when it eats something, thus its name.

Photobucket

ADORABLE MONKEY

Photobucket

Hanging fruit bats.

Photobucket

Leh Lin and the Lemur! (She was too scared to go nearer to it; well apparently some girl stroked it and it grabbed her arm and bit her. =/)

Photobucket

Sabrina, Baybay and I in some reptile/insect house place. I know the lighting's screwed. :/

Photobucket

BAYBAY'S EYE. They were being retarded and trying to take closeup shots of eyes. My flash burned hers

Photobucket

The famed pictures with the... monkey... (We laughed like crap over these) Baybay and Leh Lin refused to be sickos.

LOOK WHERE ABII'S LOOKING AND WHERE SABRINA'S POINTING.

Photobucket

Photobucket

... THERE IS PARALLEX ERROR IN THIS ONE, I am not pointing where it seems like I'm pointing. MY THUMB IS. I was pointing at its LEG. URGHHHHH THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO OUT WITH PERVERT(S)

Photobucket

And so... I depart. YAY FOR JAPAN, OSAAKAAAAAAAAA.

SAYOUNARA <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home