Monday, December 15, 2008

It is late.

I have a comm meeting in school later on at 8 (I'll have to go 1 hour earlier ;_;) for CCA fair preparations.

I need to complete every bit of my holiday homework before I'm allowed to step out of the house, thus the destruction of my plans for the next two days before I depart for Japan (17th to 25th, don't SMS or call unless you love me too much). Moreover, my parents will only consider letting me out TOMORROW NIGHT. Two plans have been crushed and stamped out, so I sincerely hope the third will be approved by my parents.

I HATE homework.

I am tired and I have half of my choir poster left to ink, which I think I shall just rush out tomorrow morning before the comm arrives because I am too tired to painstakingly inch along messy pencil streaks with my trusty art pen.

I have an outdated song (Beautiful Soul, but it's such a sweet, lovely song) playing over and over in my head.

I feel nostalgic after a long time of maintaining my frozen heart/brain.

I wish everything now could be replaced with the past, including choir, when I loved it so, so much and I'm not crumbling under stress.

I am kept awake now because of the said stress.

I also wish that I weren't Sec4 next year, and that the holidays would stretch on for eternity so I could live blissfully forever.

I want to break free from this whirlwind of life, but dreams get me nowhere. Speaking of dreams,

I want to know what I want to be when I grow up, but no one can tell me that except myself.

I think I will have enormous eye bags and wrinkles creased all over my face in a matter of days.
I hope I can see you before I leave Singapore again.

It is late, so

I should sleep now.



/I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold,
I don't want my love to go to waste;
I want you and your beautiful soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home