I AM SLEEPING AT NORMAL HOURS NOW.
Just for uh, around 14 hours instead of the usual 7 to 8 -_-
But at least I'm sleeping at NIGHT instead of EARLY IN THE MORNING AT 5am.
I was dragged around for a thousand miles yesterday. Also ate a ton of sushi (WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO SUSHI), and tried to exercise but failed. Admittedly... it was very fun. XD
Despite the happy day, I angered my mum by not telling her what movie I was going to watch (TWILIGHT; I thought it was supposed to be out on 18th but we were TYCO~ Robert Pattinson looks pervertic in every single frame and Bella isn't ugly after all 8D) and coming back at 7 + (which is considered AFTER DINNER). -_- Now in order for my plans next week to NOT be ruined, I have to complete ALL MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK BY TOMORROW.
(Of course I have cheated by not printing out some maths worksheets and I'm not planning to do Chinese either. 8D)
Shall upload more piccos for my awesome post below now.
Note: People who refuse to let others pay for food, movie tickets, drinks and who knows what else are retards. Hiding receipts (So the other person won't know how much the damn thing cost) and throwing them away in the person's face are acts of utter stupidity as well.
"Wait I'm going to buy ice cream."
(Walks away and throws the crushed receipt into the dustbin in front of the ice cream counter extremely obviously. Walks back grinning.)
"I decided not to buy anymore. 8D"
I'm going to be in huge debt very soon.
(but you are incredibly sweet, I must admit -_-)
Just for uh, around 14 hours instead of the usual 7 to 8 -_-
But at least I'm sleeping at NIGHT instead of EARLY IN THE MORNING AT 5am.
I was dragged around for a thousand miles yesterday. Also ate a ton of sushi (WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO SUSHI), and tried to exercise but failed. Admittedly... it was very fun. XD
Despite the happy day, I angered my mum by not telling her what movie I was going to watch (TWILIGHT; I thought it was supposed to be out on 18th but we were TYCO~ Robert Pattinson looks pervertic in every single frame and Bella isn't ugly after all 8D) and coming back at 7 + (which is considered AFTER DINNER). -_- Now in order for my plans next week to NOT be ruined, I have to complete ALL MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK BY TOMORROW.
Shall upload more piccos for my awesome post below now.
Note: People who refuse to let others pay for food, movie tickets, drinks and who knows what else are retards. Hiding receipts (So the other person won't know how much the damn thing cost) and throwing them away in the person's face are acts of utter stupidity as well.
"Wait I'm going to buy ice cream."
(Walks away and throws the crushed receipt into the dustbin in front of the ice cream counter extremely obviously. Walks back grinning.)
"I decided not to buy anymore. 8D"
I'm going to be in huge debt very soon.
(but you are incredibly sweet, I must admit -_-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home