Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gold, Top in Category, 95.16 points. (Unexpected, but true. we were terrible in the morning before the competition. I guess we really do rise to the occasion.)

Even though there were some unhappy incidents, it was an extremely fun trip. After waking up from my 6 hour sleep (I jetlagged badly and now I'm perfectly awake at 3.54 AM; I think I'll stay awake the whole night! O:), I had this hollow, empty feeling in my stomach and realised...

I MISS VIENNA/BRATISLAVA VERY BADLY.

I miss hanging out with Shinny, Abii, Crystal, Leh Lin, Baybay, Jean and Sabrina, I miss my group, I miss crashing other people's rooms, I miss talking till late at night in our hotel rooms (not allowed to do so after lights out, but still 8D), I miss pigging out on our snacks and laughing hysterically, I miss snapping pictures of almost everything, I miss the bitter cold whipping my hair back and stinging my face, I miss choir and its lovely burble of noise whose volume increases bit by bit every minute, I miss the teachers, I miss singing and performing in the freezing weather, I miss being wrapped warmly up in 5 layers, I miss linking arms and snaking our way through the squashed, packed Christmas market and feeling like a huge oversized thing bumbling along because of my many layers.

I miss every single thing. (Except for the scolding and tears and unhappy stuff, but that should be long forgotten. After all, I seem to have gained a lot from it all.)

Somehow after this trip, I feel very much closer to the choir. And I understand the teachers much more too
.

I also tried much harder during this trip; there were a lot more opportunities, thankfully. I hope I've managed to somehow prove myself. I STUCK WITH SHINNY 24/7 :D (Don'twant, please don't kill me out of jealousy)

I realised I dislike scolding greatly, but sometimes there's no choice. I've learnt a lot from this trip, and I think it's a great preparation for next year's SYF. Wonder if Shinny and I could lead choir to Gold with Honours; I guess I have to be stricter, and in Bratislava, I was given that chance to do so. I'm so happy I went for the trip because inwardly (yes I know I'm still the same height, thus the word inwardly) I think I've grown a lot, and I've opened my eyes to so many things. To me, despite the Czech trip being more fun and happy, this trip was much more enriching and fruitful because I've gained a lot more from this trip mentally.

Admittedly, I'm happy I'm back too. I MISSED MY MAMA! AND MY FAMILY! Ate Popeye's Chicken once I reached Changi Airport, then I went home and crashed. Finally heard a voice after such a long time too. :3 YOU MAKE ME LAUGH LIKE SHIT EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY. XD

And now for the biggest picspam of the century! Brace yourselves. I took 482 pictures and well, I'm going to post most of it. (Actually this post is for my own sake, y'know, when I'm older and I look back on my retarded posts 8D Since I doubt anyone could last through the first 10 pictures) I wonder how long this page will be. 8D Every picture I took was beautiful and hilarious and entertaining, so ENJOY~~ (Less words from now on since a picture's a thousand words alreaaady)

1st Dec 08

So in the evening, my younger sister helpfully packed last minute things into my bag.

Photobucket

Then at the airport at around 11 plus at night when we'd all assembled, we had a group 2 picture minus Jean and Sabrina who were who knows where. =/ We were queuing and waiting with absolutely nothing to do, so we resorted to being retarded.

GROUP TWO AWESOME SHITS: Sec1s; YangZhen and Xinjing, Sec2s; Erina and Qianyi, Sec3s; Debbie and Shinny, Sec4s; Jean and Sabrina. LOVE YA BABIES

(Well Shinny and I proclaimed ourselves as Husband (she's the guy, sorry don'twant, don't kill me) and Mistress (which is me). We had many babies aka our group2. Sec1s were our baby kiddies who we had to take extra care of)

Photobucket

And then Shinny, Crystal, Abii and I decided to be extremely cool.

Photobucket

Abii was extremely pervertic.

Photobucket

Extremely cool again, (why are you pointing at our heads, Crystal o_O)

Photobucket

And because we never tried, we attempted looking like ultimate ahlians (SQUEEZE YOUR EYES OPEN AND PRESS YOUR LIPS TOGETHER). Abii's expression was the bomb. She's the best ahlian ever.

Photobucket

2nd Dec 08

After we took the plane to Dubai Terminal 3 (we had to transit there to Vienna), we slacked around there for 4 hours or so. Their airport is HUGE, with ridiculous prices like 12bucks for Starbucks (and we happily fished out our euros to pay because we didn't even take note of the price). They're... amazingly rich.

This is choir waiting aimlessly for orders.

Photobucket

While waiting, we made use of my lovely camera once again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOLOLOL OUR FAILURE AT TAKING PICS WHILE WE WALK. BLUR SHIT.

Photobucket

CHOIR IN THE BACKGROUND with our retarded faces. -_-

Photobucket

Cool ceiling design 8D

Photobucket

They're so rich they can afford huge, animated billboard-like things that just have pretty moving silver rings. For decorative reasons. o_O

Photobucket

We were given time to walk around after checking in, so Group Two lovelies went to buy Starbucks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Domo-kun seduced Yang Zhen. She loved it. 8D

Photobucket

Jean being gay.

Photobucket

Yang Zhen and Xinjing CANDID.

Photobucket

(Whistles) Erinaaaaa the hilarious Dramaaaa queen.

Photobucket

QIANYI TALKING. XD

Photobucket

(They have hundreds of my horrendously unglam candid pictures *shudders* so this is just some tiny payback. I never knew I had so many exaggerated expressions.)

After hanging around Starbucks, we went back to our meeting point, where I watched Qianyi and Erina play some cool, rhythm-based game on her Touch phone (I don't know what that phone's called, pardon me)

Photobucket

Dubai Airport is shiny, sleek and enormous.

Photobucket

(/EDIT: Today is the 10th of December, my fat bro's bday! Happy birthday DANIEL!)
The game attracted LehLin and Baybay too!

Photobucket

Then we ALL decided to be even more retarded because what could be a better way to killlll timeeeee! 8D

Photobucket

Uh other than Baybay's Pokemon. -_O

Photobucket

Sabrina, Jean and LehLin being awesome. (Dies at LehLin's expression)

Photobucket

Don't ask. :/

Photobucket

Photobucket

While waiting to board the plane, Shinny and I went to CRASH Abii and Crystal's TERRITORY.

Photobucket

There's a smiley face and a Lolll on the side of the plane!!~ 8D

Photobucket

Plane engine.

Photobucket

US BEING AWESOME ON THE PLANE (I was an aisle away from my Abii and Crystal)!

Photobucket

We stretched across the aisle to take our photo together. I think we blocked one or two people and had to dodge out of the way.

Photobucket

Abii...

Photobucket

PLANE FOOD

Photobucket

Shinny and I! We switched places with others to sit together ~

Photobucket

My retarded TV hanged for 1 million years when I tried to play Bejeweled. Then this screen popped up.

Photobucket

Abii writing her REFLECTION on the plane~!

Photobucket

Gilaine CANDIDDDD

Photobucket

Abii became smitten with a green apple-decorated pad she found in the airplane toilet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally we reached V-I-E-N-N-A AIRPORT.

Photobucket

Every time we sat on the bus to get to our tour place or eating place or hotel, Vanessa and Celeste sat one aisle away from Shinny and I. 8D This was the first time we got on the bus... Getting ready to go for our Chinese lunch. We had about 7 meals in one day because of all the time differences. =/

Photobucket

On the way in the bus... (Pardon the blur-ness, the bus was moving, see =/)

Photobucket

(For don'twant's sake; you can crop my face out, it destroys the beauty of the picture.) Shinny and I wanted to record our memories on the BUS ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reflection of the clouds in the windows ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

River... :O

Photobucket

Photobucket


Finally, we reached our Chinese Restaurant for LUNCH!

Photobucket

We tried being pro tea-sippers.

Photobucket

FOOD, WHOOO BABY

Photobucket

After lunch, we set off to our museum (SCHRONBRUNN Palace!) for the tour. Learnt many new things about the Imperial Family of Austria~

Crossing the roaaad.

Photobucket

Christmas decorations on shops taken from the bus!

Photobucket

Outside Schronbrunn Palace, there were huge sparkling Christmas-light-covered monuments and pillars.

Photobucket

I was shocked at the sight of the moon in the sky at about 4+ in the afternoon! 8D

Photobucket

Heading for the palace...

Photobucket

After learning about the very interesting history of the Austrian Kings and Queens (sadly pictures were not allowed in the museum), we were allowed to spend some time outside at the Christmas market. It was freezing cold, but dark and beautiful.

They sold lovely Christmas ornaments. 8O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shinny and I with the glimmering Christmas tree,

Photobucket

And some shots of the place...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So after a very short while (we had less than half an hour to explore the Christmas market), we boarded the bus again. Jean, Sabrina and Yang Zhen were slightly later than the appointed meeting time so the bus had to wait, but at least we found them in the end; we were panicking like mad >_>

We were fetched to some shopping district which was admittedly quite noob =X there was nothing we could do there except randomly browse shops. We were given about an hour +++ to walk about (because we had dinner later on), so we tried searching for some famous ice cream shop, failed, and hurried back so that we wouldn't be late again >_< Photobucket

GROUP2's SHOES

Photobucket

After we roamed the area aimlessly, we trooped off for DINNER at a very uniquely designed, dimly lit restaurant. I remember the food took AGES to come. We waited about half an hour or more for a tiny glass dish of vegetables and sauce thrown together. In the meantime, my lovely camera was put to excellent use.

OH YES THERE WAS A HOT WAITER (*&@(*@#^#@*&@#^@ BUT NONE OF US MANAGED TO CATCH A SHOT OF HIM. No worries, I have other pics of hot waiters in Bratislava, he's only Hot Waiter No. 1 8D FEAST YOUR EYES LATER ON~ But this Vienna waiter was hotter ;_; (AND I DID NOT LOOK OUT FOR THE HOT WAITER, SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THE WAITER WAS HOT THEN I NOTICED. My table was full of perverts)

My awesome table.

Photobucket

Leh Lin has hilarious expressions ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lunbeiiiii

Photobucket

THE FLOWER ON OUR TABLE

Photobucket

Shinny moved~

Photobucket

Jean enjoys being gay!

Photobucket

Sabrina joins in ~

Photobucket

Someone's retarded hand (I BET JEAN'S) ruined our act-cute pictures.;_;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cutlery and crockery hung from the ceiling~

Photobucket

Watch LB sleep!

Photobucket

My half-eaten cake.

Photobucket

After dinner, we finally saw our Viennaaaa hotel (whose name I have forgotten because it was long and elaborate). Our lovely Vienna hotel room which was huge and comfy. There were even chocolates on our pillows!

Photobucket

While Shinny bathed ~ I was bored and decided to take a nicer view of the room via the huge mirror that stretched across the wall. 8D

Photobucket

We were exhausted that night so there was no crashing of rooms. Crumpled into bed immediately...

3rd Dec 08

The day I lost my voice at night... ;_;

The breakfast place was very pretty; the ceiling was VERY COOL. 8D HOT WAITER NO.2 was at breakfast~

Ultimately cool ceiling with Sabrina!

Photobucket

Breakfast was the bomb, because we were frantically trying to sneak shots of Hot Waiter No.2.

Here's everyone at breakfast~ Sat with Shinny, Jean and Sabrina. Shinny enjoys playing with food. XD

Photobucket


Sabrina beheaded her bread:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our attempts to take Hot Waiter No.2! We pretended to pose in the direction the waiter was in, but he kept moving off so it ended up with only us...

Photobucket

SEE... feeble successes!


Photobucket

Photobucket

AND THE ULTIMATE~ He doesn't look that hot from the side. BUT HE IS HOT IN REAL LIFE *&^&*^!*%@@!

Photobucket

Jean and I being emo. WE SMILED =/

Photobucket

After breakfast, we had to bring down our luggage (OUR CARD KEYS WERE SAFE THE FIRST TIME AT THE VIENNA HOTEL ;_; more elaboration later)and then the bus packed us off to BRATISLAVA. 1hr plus ride, if I'm not wrong, so Shinny and I listened to songs on her phone and dozed off. On the way, I snapped more pictures,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wind... mills... *drools*

Photobucket

And the bus dropped us off for ANOTHER round of sightseeing. :D At another place. Whose name I've forgotten. Anyone can tell me, please enlighten me...

Cool wheel with cute stuff!

Photobucket

Scenery~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took a picture with a tree which had a plastic bag hanging on its branch. =/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shinny and I FROM THE BACK! (Yes, my trench coat looks explosive but it's fat and insulating :3)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whoo baby. There's other pictures with people too but sadly my camera wasn't used... More nice shots of scenery and USSS so I'll rip from them later and hopefully add it to this wondrous lengthy collection of photos 8D

Photobucket

Statue...

Photobucket

Climbing up ~

Photobucket

Heading back outside!

Photobucket

The GATEWAY

Photobucket

Random insert of my seductive Domo-kun~ (AND NO, I DID NOT TEACH HIM TO SEDUCE, he seduced Yang Zhen by himself.)

Photobucket

And then we boarded the bus again and were fetched off for more sightseeing around the lovely quaint town of Bratislava.

Here's the door to a church, if I'm not wrong! Baybay's hair got tangled into some intricate design on the door and she had to struggle to break free. XD

Photobucket

Trying to take Group 2 picture outside, then Shinny ran off because we were being chased away already. >_>

Photobucket

Random shop window, so preeeetty ;_;

Photobucket

Baybay tried to punch me. I love this picture. It's so retarded, it's beautiful.

Photobucket

Walking, walking...

Photobucket

A beaaautiful church,

Photobucket

Photobucket

A suspended chandelier outside the next museum/palace in Bratislava that we went to visit!

Photobucket

The outside... ~

Photobucket

Shinny and I felt really tired. =/ I went around putting my camera to good use while people went to the toiler.

Photobucket

3 retards!

Photobucket

WISHING WELL. There were many, many coins at the bottom.

Photobucket

Linked arms as we went into the museum... Oh have I mentioned? This was also the place where we performed for the competition. :D

Photobucket

After entering the entrance place of the museum, I decided to take a random shot of Baybay LehLin Jean and I in the mirror, then people who just walked in piled in, including Du Lao Shi! XD

Photobucket

The museum was once again filled with portraits of the Imperial Family, and many antiques and stuff enclosed in glass cases. 8D

Then we departed the museum and our sightseeing around the town continued~

Photobucket

Photobucket

St Michael's Tower!

Photobucket

The sign above the arch of the tower,

Photobucket

While waiting to go up the tower, we lurked around outside. There was a golden ring on the stones beneath the arch of the tower that stated how many KM it was to specific countries from that point.

Photobucket

15914 km to Sydney!

Photobucket

Taken under the arch~

Photobucket

And then we finally climbed up St Michael's Tower. It was extremely tall, and we climbed up about 7 rickety staircases or so, which aligned the tower walls round and round and round. There was lovely scenery at the top.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FOR YOU, DON'TWANT (CROP MY FACE OUT ZOMG WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A SLEEPY SPASTIC EXPRESSION)

Photobucket

The roofs of the houses were speckled with white stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And after our tour around Bratislava, we set off for lunch at a restaurant by the River Danube! (Where we ate for the next two days for lunch if I'm not wrong) We had to walk there, so on the way we saw more interesting stuff. Bratislava is damn beautiful ~

Sabrina sitting on some metal dude emerging from the pavement!

Photobucket

Crossing the road, we saw the cool Europe train that's attached to wires which trail along in the sky~

Photobucket

Photobucket

LehLin's and Baybay's backs!

Photobucket

The view outside our restaurant,

Photobucket

Photobucket

with LOCH NESS MONSTER'S COUSIN ;_;

Photobucket

My lovely lunch table who makes me laugh uncontrollably (QUIET LAUGHTER OF COURSE, with MOUTH CLOSED) all the time! Jean, Sabrina, Shinny, Leh Lin and Baybay. I tell you, they're all secretly gay shits even though they don't look it. So at our first lunch at the restaurant, we were retarded.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I forgot who took this horrendously spastic, candid shot of me, but it is amusing so I shall post it up. After all I'm going to be embarrassed by the many candid shots Jean, Sabrina, Qianyi, Erina, Yang Zhen and Shinny managed to collect of me. This is merely preparation ~

Photobucket

After lunch, we got to our hotel rooms! Jean and Sabrina's rooms were right beside ours, and beside theirs was Qianyi's and Erina's. 8D

Photobucket

The awesome view outside Abii's room =/ (I WAS JEALOUS AND STILL AM)

Photobucket

Shinny's and my room just after a few hours.

Photobucket

We had a short choir practice, and then we had DINNER at the same restaurant again! Sat with those retards againnnn. WE SAW HOT WAITER NO.3 who was bald but actually looked a bit like Joe Jonas (as pointed out by Jean, who isn't as innocent as she seems)

BEHOLD HIS BALDNESS/HOTNESS (SORRY WE COULDN'T CATCH HIS FACE, WE WERE TOO OBVIOUS, BUT HE WAS STILL HOT)Oh wait, I DO have a picture with his face but he looks kinda ugly there. Oh well.

By the way, in case you think I'm perverted (WHICH I AM NOT; okay maybe I've gotten a teeny wee bit influenced by the likes of Belindie and Abii and other perverts), I don't have the hots for the Hot Waiters, I only notice them and sneak photos of them because perverted people point them out to me first. After all, my ultimate loves are CUTEEEE guys. :3 (I admit I behave like a paedophile around cute little boys. Or guys who look cute. 8D LIKE MY ANIME BABIES; okay enough digression, my post is long enough.)

Photobucket

Table darlings go crazy as usual ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HOT WAITER NO.3 WHO'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK HOT BUT HE DOESN'T LOOK HOT HERE

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, we trooped back to the hotel. I got chased upstairs to rest halfway through reciting my haiku because my voice became sandy and unclean. >_> I stoned in my bed all alone, and realised I had a throbbing headache. My Shinny took really good care of me and was very concerned, I LOVE MY DEARRR! (Don't kill me for my open display of affection) Then she rushed back downstairs for choir practice while I emo-ed over my voice in solitude. Apparently we didn't sing that well so everyone got sent upstairs half an hour later. >_>

She took this disgusting picture of me, HAHAHAHAHA, and insisted that I look like a Malay Arabian with my eyes closed and under the lighting. Whoo, thanks.



So Group 2 congregated in our room while I tried to sleep in bed, and they all hurried to iron our uniforms. Shinny did the bulk of the job (she'll be the best housewife ever) and because I am too easily distracted, I insisted on sitting up to crap with the others and snaffle some snacks (Didn't dare to eat much junk food, damned voice) till it got pretty late and we hastened to our rooms to sleep. I remember being shushed so many times because I was supposed to rest my voice. Especially Shinny... ;_;

"DEBBIE YOU TALK, I TICKLE YOU."

"SHUT UP DEBBIE."

"IF SHE TALKS, WE DON'T TALK TO HER OKAY?"


Yang Zhen fell fast asleep on our beds and I had to walk her back to her room because she was too tired to twist the key in her keyhole. Xinjing trailed after, and then the rest of the OLDER kiddies left our room later.

Group 2 babies are the bomb 8D

4th Dec 08

Next morning, I was forced to shut up throughout breakfast. I was plagued with pokes in my sides and death glares from everyone from my table. :/ GROUP 2 ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

After breakfast, there was choir practice which I was banned from participating... So I stoned at the back with Abii and YangZhen, wallowing in self-pity~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the other sick people!

Photobucket

The uh, very cool design in the hotel lobby! D8

Photobucket

I think Yang Zhen took this O_O (I look uncannily like a bug here ;_;)

Photobucket

ABII ACTING AHLIAN (Ah, Alliteration!)

Photobucket

Then after stoning during practice and gargling salt water, we were fetched off to some shopping mall to eat lunch and shop for a while. SO on the way, we took hilariously gross shots of us squashed between two seats.

I LOOK LIKE A MAAAAAN 8D

Photobucket

Jean... looks normal, despite being surrounded my retards!

Photobucket

Sabrina's was the ultimate. Every time I see this picture, I burst out laughing uncontrollably ;_;

Photobucket

Jean is damn good at zilian-ing, she even looks GOOD while doing it. O:

Photobucket

So after the bus ride we reached the shopping mall! There was a humongous playground outside ~

Photobucket

And then after we went into the shopping mall, we were given 2hrs + to shop and eat lunch! Most of the Sec3s went around together, then later on we split up 'cause Abii, Crystal and I got our food too slowly (Shinny didn't eat -_-). =/ We couldn't find anything healthy to eat though, so Abii and I had no choice but to eat some Cheese CONO that was delicious and cheesy. In the mall,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay Shinny did eat; just some snacks. >_>

Photobucket

Practising expressions in the toilet 8D

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then after shopping, we headed back to the bus... Winter looks so beautiful in Bratislava. ;_;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we got back to the hotel, we practised for a bit, and then waited for our dinner (PIZZAAAAA) to arrive. Group 2 lovelies came to our room (except for YangZhen and Xinjing because Yang Zhen was sick) and we crapped around, taking turns to help Shinny hold down the uniforms as she ironed them, and eating crap even though it was dangerous for me. At least I drank lots of salt water/water after that. 8D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOOK AT THE MUSHROOM SOUP SHINNY COOKED, DOESN'T IT LOOK REVOLTING! XD But it tasted good. So I ate most of it.

Photobucket

Sabrina and Jean playing on the small piano. Sabrina was making Tigger (Don'twant~) play and she gave him a disgustingly high-pitched gay squeaky voice. I think I have a video somewhere ~

Photobucket

Erina laughing grossly

Photobucket

Jean and Erina SINGING LOVE STORY (I have another video of them too!). Erina sings while batting her eyelashes, tilting her head to various sides every bar or something, and has a dramaaaaa singing voice which I enjoy imitating. I WILL MISS HER LOADS WHEN SHE'S GONE ;_;

Photobucket

At around 7.30pm we were called down for dinner (PIZZA), and Joey was being gay.

Photobucket

I think Miss Lim HEARD ME SINGING SOFTLY, "I kissed a girl and I liked it~ The taste of cherry chapstick..." DURING DINNER because I was trying to imitate Erina and the acoustics in the lobby were so good that it carried my overly exaggerated voice easily to Lin Lao Shi and Ms Lim, who said respectively...

"Deborah!" *Puts finger on lips and goes SHHHH*

"Deborah, don't sing ah," said Miss Lim from across the room.

I almost shriveled up and died. :/

5th Dec 08


OUR COMPETITION DAAYYY. Didn't take photos before the competition, but afterward I had a phototaking spree! This was the day people took many candid shots of me, so... ;_; Whoooo at least we did well... But for our Christmas Market performance we were too happy and unfocused and therefore didn't do well. >_> at least we learnt a lesson from that.

After our competition in the morning; THE SEC3s! (I look appallingly like a kid here... ;_;)

Photobucket

We were allowed to walk around, shop and eat for a while before our Christmas Market performance in the afternoon...

Photobucket

HIS NAME IS PEEPING TOM 8D

Photobucket

Photobucket

At our favourite, lovely hot chocolate shop ~

Photobucket

I have rashes around my lips... -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we assembled underneath the Christmas tree ~ Joey and I!

Photobucket

AMANDA LOH~

Photobucket

Christmas Market performance area!

Photobucket

While waiting for our turn to perform,

Photobucket

Some crazy dude was climbing along the WALLS outside the hotel nearby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we went to our beloved Danube Restaurant with the hot waiter no. 3 :D

Dessert was scrumptiously delicious :3 Vanilla mousse, if I'm not wrong, with crumbly pastry and sponge filling ~

Photobucket

Baybay and I being our gay selves =/

Photobucket

Photobucket

My beloved lunch/dinner table!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know, they're simply awesome. (Nods seriously)

I think we were very tired after the whole day, and none of us had the mood to play after our Christmas Market performance, so we went to sleep once we reached the hotel... (And if I'm not wrong, practised a bit too)

6th Dec 08


Competition results out today! At breakfast...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we trooped off to the same Christmas market with our lovely warm hot chocolate :3 At our chocolate shop ;3 (We slurped bowls of hot chocolate everyday FOR LUNCH)

Photobucket

Sabrina doing the FAT FACE with Santa Claus!

Photobucket

Before the results were announced, there were some choirs and bands performing, and this particular boy band had a VERY VERY HOT GUY IN IT (Sadly it's very very blur but he was incredibly handsome ;_;) Once again OTHERS pointed him out to me 8D He's the blur one on the right...

Photobucket

And then at night after the release of our wondrous results (MISS LIM GOT BEST CONDUCTOR TOOOO!), we roamed around the Christmas Market again, and this time we BOUGHT MANY THINGS and spent all our Slovak coins ~... There was a silver skiing man whose actions Abii and I imitated excellently.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And cool silver statues,

Photobucket

I had trouble reaching his hat. Too short.

Photobucket

Christmas Market at night!

Photobucket

Chocolate shop again, it's our love. :3 We were supposed to get our own dinner too, but we ended up drinking more chocolate...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At night, we bus-ed back to the hotel, and were sent out to waste more Slovak money and splurge at the nearby shopping mart called BILLA. And then we walked back to the hotel and CRASHED ABII AND CRYSTAL'S ROOM!

PAO PAO MIAN PARTY BABY! Jeanette, Lynette, Shinny, Crystal, Abii, Sabrina, Jean, Leh Lin and Baybay. NOISY CRAMMED ROOM. The teachers came to crash for a while too,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeanette in the background while I forgot who raises her pants XD

Photobucket

Lin Lao Shi contentedly eating his cup noodles~! Oh yes, I forgot to mention, once Mr Wong came in, he tried to advertise a carton orange juice. (Shoulda taken a picture, it looked hilarious =X)

Photobucket

Abii's lovely shoes!

Photobucket

This is Lynette, trying to recite her haiku. I HAVE A VIDEO! 8D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SABRINA'S PYJAMAS ARE DAMN ADORABLEEEEEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sabrina's retarded shit Dumbo,

Photobucket

And then Lynette, Jeanette and Shinny got too tired so they went next door to sleep. Jean and Sabrina left 'cause there was no space, and Leh Lin, Baybay and I crashed in Abii and Crystal's room for the rest of the night. 8D

7th Dec 08

A day that was really enjoyable but ended... on a rather strained note.

In the morning as we woke up with our bed hair! Crystal had gotten up doing some last minute packing, since we were leaving the hotel that morning to go back to Vienna for the plane ride home...

Photobucket

Leh Lin pwned with her hairstyle.

Photobucket

The scenery outside Abii's room was breathtaking in the morning. The blend of warm colours rising softly beyond the horizon, the reflection of city lights cast onto the lake in the dimly lit dawn...

Photobucket

We were brought out for a walk around the aforementioned lake. Here's Group Six (?), Crystal and Abii's group, and their lovely hats!

Photobucket

Shots of the lake, us, awesome sec4s and our wonderful teachers who have adorable sides to them (Mimicking Molly, posing like superstars, taking jumpshots like noone's business).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we went back into the hotel to wait for the bus, use the toilet and... mingle around taking last minute photos before we departed from our beautiful, beloved Bratislava. >_>

The perfect couple, Baybay and LehLin!

Photobucket

With May Shuen and Lynette ~!

Photobucket

Erina the Dramaaa Queen and I (I look strange here -_- and I have a halo of light above my head)

Photobucket

Miss Lim persuading Mr Lim to mimic Molly too.

Photobucket

Sop1s!!! 8D

Photobucket

We were 1 hr late for our schedule because we crapped so much in the hotel, so we hurried to the Sound Museum - Haus Der Musik. This was on the way~ (I adore the buildings in Vienna, they're so pretty)


Photobucket

In the lobby, some pro dude was playing the piano there; Lynette played it too and it was ASTOUNDING O: The museum was very interesting too, we watched a clip of some pro conductor with his extremely pro orchestra and we could listen to how NEPTUNE sounded and how space sounded in a room filled with speakers embedded in concave holes in metallic walls. 8D

Photobucket

After going to the Sound Museum, we went to Vienna Woods and explored an underground mine called Seegrotte Hinterbrühl, which has the largest subterranean lake in Europe (AND WE RODE ON IT IN A BOAT). Flash failed on me on this tour, it was way too dark. =/ And I had to take all the pictures while walking because we were hurrying along.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lining up to take the boat ride...

Photobucket

Pearl, Baybay and I on the boat!

Photobucket

The water was so clear, we could see the sand and pebbles and blah at the bottom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After our tour... Well I forgot where we went to for lunch, but I remember Sabrina and Jean led the whole choir to the wrong restaurant (THE ONE WITH HOT WAITER NO.1) for dinner. We also went to a Vienna Christmas Market to spend the last of our money (I still have a lot left over =/) before dinner, and I didn't dare to take any pictures there because I was scared I'd get pick pocketed. Walking along the streets at night was horrifyingly cold. The winds were so harsh and freezing that we all had to cuddle together, duck our heads and inch painfully forward as the icy cold winds smashed against us and whipped our hair everywhere.

Even though we were extremely late, we managed to find our restaurant; the food was good, but once again we didn't dare to take pictures and we were very silent and well-behaved throughout dinner. I snapped one though.

Photobucket

We went back to our Vienna hotel at night, and unhappy things were revealed. Had to do yucky things too, but ah, no choice when in my position...

Our lovely hotel room again :D

Photobucket

Jean and Sabrina crashed our room after the comm meeting, and stayed there till 2am ++. Shinny was overly exhausted and fell asleep very quickly. (Don'twant, are you swooning now?)

Photobucket

End of that exhausting day.

8th Dec 08


To Vienna/Dubai airport! Ate really quickly (We had about half an hour to eat 'cause Shinny and I ran around searching for our 'lost' card key. We even told the counter we lost one of our card keys but apparently it was fine. =/), and then we walked to another mall nearby and I bought many many chocolates! Went back to the hotel, and then we took the bus to the airport.

Ate highly expensive Haagen Daaz :3

Photobucket

Vienna Airport~ (So beautiful, credit Abii for this lovely picco)

Photobucket

On the plane to Dubai, Abii took fantastic shots from Pocahontas while watching it. She caressed my camera after taking pictures of the supposedly hot guys below (besides Pocahontas).

She looks ... really wrong here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She fondled this guy (I bet it's because of the handprints on his chest)

Photobucket

This was Grandma something, right? =/

Photobucket

Upon reaching Dubai Airport, our Angels and Mortals were revealed (ZOMG MINE WAS BOTH JING, HAHAHAHAHA) and Crystal discovered that she'd smuggled Shinny's and my card out of the hotel INTO DUBAI for some reason. So we hadn't lost it. -_- We were extremely amused and I kept choking from laughter while they tried to take a "SHOCKED" picture (thus my unconvincing/highly amused expression).

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we went to eat MORE HAAGEN DAAZ at exceedingly ridiculous prices (10dollars for 2 scoops) but Baybay treated me 'cause I bought her earrings for her =3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Walked around the airport after that buying chocolates...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And off to Singapore we went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home