Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whoooo, today was insane.

I spent my whole day crapping, laughing, eating, LISTENING TO ANGELIC BOYS' VOICES, LOVELY SONGS, and watching awesome TV shows.

Woke up at 6.10 (Like a normal school day because we are crazy), and my father dropped me off after my younger sister went to school (HA, HA, HA, IN YOUR FACE PRIMARY KIDDOS)! We slacked around watching very interesting shows on the playlist (some family with 16 children, and some men whose names I died pronouncing) before heading to AMKhub to eat Macs, where the four of us laughed crazily and I almost fell off my chair.

Ahem.

"Debbie, don't choke, swallow!"

Then we hopped back to the house and had lots of fun. 8D Lunch was at the nearby food court where raindrops were blown into our food, nooooo. My spoilt umbrella turned inside out on the way but it flipped back to normal after we pushed the popping up parts back ingeniously fixed it.

Fish maggi mee is ftw, thanks for the recommendation! *drools*

We bought snacks after that! I bought a huge packet of Sour Cream and Onion potato chips and a packet of cookies which um I left there by accident. We crunched happily through a few episodes of a WONDROUS show, and then we got bored, and decided to listen to beauuutiful songs and sang noisily.

Then went home at 7 and plopped myself in front of the computer. As usual.

After downing so many potato chips and laughing my head off throughout the day, my throat feels clogged and itchy, like the inkling of a cough is once again developing. I really hope choir will be okay tomorrow, and we won't disappoint Miss Lim as much. DRINK WATER, DROWN YOURSELF IN IT.Like what I'm doing now to wash away the itchy-throat-ness

Bleaargh, PLEASE, VOICE, BE FINE TOMORROW. >_>

Eh, I just realised; A-B-C-D! HOHOHOHO


Chotto matte, it'll be tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home